No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Heroes Music Project REVIVED: "MINIBOSSES"  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Tuuli

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
    • Tumblr
Klonoa Heroes Music Project REVIVED: "MINIBOSSES"
« on: February 21, 2017, 12:47:07 pm »
Well! Welcome to the official thread for MINIBOSSES stuff, I guess. (If this doesn't belong here, feel free to move it...)

My name's Tuuli, or at least that's what I go by online. It's Finnish for wind, and has its reasons for being my online name.

Enough about this guy, let's talk about their big dream. About two years ago, I joined Untamed Heart with this account, under the name "Axl". I mentioned wanting to do a cover album duo, entitled "Heroes" and "Villains", using the Klonoa Heroes music, in a The Megas-esque way of telling the story. However, I did not get very far in this-  I wrote the first verse for Guntz' theme, lost the file, and gave up.

But now, it's back, with a whole new angle!

"MINIBOSSES" is a Klonoa-based Rock Opera, akin to Razia's Shadow or The Protomen Act II: Light Up The Night. It focuses on an extremely elaborate AU of the Klonoa Heroes version of the world. Lunatea and Phantomile, two seperate countries on the planet of Noctis Sol, are at war over many things, including nightmare and dream energy. Young (at the time) Butz Mortis works for a gang called the Moth Conspiracy, under command of Garlen Aure and Joka Pelle. His best friend, Janga Myrk, also works for Garlen, and the two try to get out from Garlen's command... Until one day, Janga mysteriously vanishes, and Butz is found dead outside a warehouse in Volk.
Flashforward to quite a few years later, his son, Guntz Mortis, is living on his own at the age of 17. The war has officially broken out, and has been raging for a few years. Guntz's mother, Rose, passed due to her depression causing her health to decline. Guntz comes across Garlen, who promises he can help Guntz use dream energy to bring back his parents. Garlen sends him out to kill Klonoa Tuuli, under the guise that "killing him will allow you to harvest his energy"... But things don't go as Garlen planned. ... and that's all I can say without spoiling it.

Alongside the rock opera, I'm working (currently solo) on animated movies to go along with each act. Before Act 1 goes into development beyond plot and lyrics, there will be a movie released entitled "MINIBOSSES: The War Of Dreams", explaining what led up to the war, why Butz worked for Garlen, and quite possibly (if I can figure out how to work it in), The King Of Sorrow's influence on the war and his relation to the Cress family.

So yeah, that's MINIBOSSES! I'm currently looking for musicians, voice actors and singers for the project. For more info on that, shoot me an ask on my Tumblr at http://klonoaheroes.tumblr.com/ask! (I'm still so amazed I got that URL and I hoarded it years ago)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Klonoa Heroes Music Project REVIVED: "MINIBOSSES"
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 02:54:54 pm »
It would be nice to see it come to fruition. I wish you best of luck.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Klonoa Heroes Music Project REVIVED: "MINIBOSSES"
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 04:57:16 pm »
Awesome! Glad to see that you're keeping the dream alive!