Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: I'm new here U///U any advice?  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Buchiu

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • U///U
I'm new here U///U any advice?
« on: December 21, 2014, 03:26:01 pm »
Hello, I have known this forums since long ago, but I made an account here just today nVnU
I'm a fan of klonoa since I was 6-7 years old, and I never get tired of playing the games!
I'm very bad at introductions so I'm not sure what to say  :sad face:

I like drawing and have made some klonoa fanart in the past. I like making vectors out of Klonoa heroes sprites and concept art  ;D

If anyone has some advice for me I'm happy to read 'bout it  :D

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: I'm new here U///U any advice?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 04:17:25 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forums :D.
If I'm not mistaken @Vincentmrl had some interest in vector art.

And I myslef and very interested in seeing your art :D

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 04:57:31 pm »
Well, here's some sound advice:

1. First rule of Klonoa Forums: Don't talk about the Klonoa Fan Club. Not a lot of good memories for a ew people here...

2. Sometimes, I talk through a Lucario character of mine, Sable. I assure you, this is perfectly normal. (There's...others, too, but that can wait.)

3. If you've made artwork, then we'd love to see it! Do post it on the Fa-Art section if you ever get the chance.

4. As you can see, the shoutbox on here is only here for weekends. Trust us, there's a VERY good reason (read: spamming) for why that is.

5. Aura is our local admin, as is Darai. They're both nice people (in their own ways), and are the ones in charge here. If you have any problems, do bring them up with them (their names are in red, for administrators), or our local moderators (names are in blue).

6. The Last Poster topic is absolutely INSANE. It's not QUITE as crazy as it was, but it's still rather...random.

7. If you're not quite clear about the rules, there should be a topic on them in the Forum Help section.

8. There's also Roleplaying, if you're into that, too. Even if you don't participate, you're always open to just watch, or archive through them.

9. Speaking of archives, the entire Klonoa Manga is posted here, too, so give that a read at some point, if you haven't already! (There's also the shoutbox history...though, I'm not sure if anyone could keep their sanity backlogging through 900+ pages of THAT...)

10. And finally, SMILES GO FOR MILES! In other words, have fun!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 05:10:35 pm »
Hey, welcome! I think Sable mostly covered it, haha.
I would say just browse the recent topics and see if any spark your interest. Things are pretty laid-back here as long as you follow the rules (and they're pretty basic).
And I'll be the third to say I'd love to see your art!

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 05:20:44 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forums! It's a lovely place. Everyone is nice and welcoming.  Don't feel shy to ask us about anything. We'll be glad to help. Hope youhave a great time here!  :D

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 05:29:08 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Buchiu! :D I'd love to see your art, and I hope you have an awesome time here!!! ;D

Offline Buchiu

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • U///U
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 06:32:42 pm »
 :embarassed: Thank you everyone! and thanks for letting me know da rules
I have no idea about that fan club so idk bout that  x_x

I'll check what fanart I currently have because little ago my computer lost all the stuff  u.u

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2014, 08:51:55 pm »
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will like it here. As for advice, i would say to check out the Rules and Regulations board first, get to know the rules and who our staff is. After that you're free to check out any section of the forums as you wish :3

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2014, 09:47:18 pm »
Welcome. Advice?
Come back and check what's new on the forum often!
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 11:22:29 pm »
Welcome aboard Buchiu!

I've messed around with vector art before. I actually have a thread in the fan art section involving some Klonoa symbols I made in APB Reloaded (which kind of works like vector art).

As for advice, everybody else pretty much already covered it, so there isn't much for me to say. Just be active and/or contribute. You can never have too much new content.