Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Ask Sable, The Lucario!  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Ask Sable, The Lucario!
« on: October 12, 2014, 06:58:34 pm »

Sable Cyrus
Not to be confused with Clifford Ruppel.

"Hello, and welcome. My name is Sable Cyrus, White Lucario of the planet Mysidia, from the year 2045. I, as you may or may not be aware, am a fictional creation of the one you call "Sable-Xeno", "Sable", "Xeno", and on odd occasions, "Maxx". You may find it odd that I acknowledge my inexistentiality, but do not be alarmed- I slay gods on a daily basis just like anybody else here. I have much to tell of my self, but first, I start at the beginning- The history of Mysidia. One year ago, in your time, the brave Cyan, an Oshawott at the time..."

*16 HOURS LATER*

"...And that's how I destroyed my creator, deleted Missingno from the Corrupting Universe, took my rightful place as it's new creator, and restored it to it's former glory. Now, I'm not that god version of me, I'm the mortal one...okay, don't hide it- You're confused. Really, REALLY confused. Don't worry, this is why I snuck behind Xeno's ba- I mean started this topic: To answer any and all fan questions! SO, do you readers at home have anything you are curious about? Need I remind you, I'm from 31 years in the future, and the questions CAN be about anything. (...Something tells me I'm going to regret stressing that last point...)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
Re: Ask Sable, The Lucario!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 07:46:00 pm »
Hey, Brother SABLE! :D Can I ask you to give me a quote? :big_smile:

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 08:03:51 pm »
"No, I'm not giving you a quote. Now stop asking!

...Wait a minute, you wanted me to say that, didn't you?

Well, I CAN give you one quote my friend Xanza once said:
"

"Once, I could see all futures...all possibilities...all known outcomes. But knowing such dread could be, if one wasn't careful...I know now what I want. I don't want the power to see millions of futures that I would never wish to come true. I want the power, to see the one future we want for our world...and to make it our reality!"
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:23:09 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 08:38:07 pm »
Might want to restrict Teleos a bit. that one has a bit too much a desire for mental order. I would be a mad sort of irritated if it tried to delete the more colorful characters like you Xanzu Ray and others.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 08:55:50 pm »
"Unfortunately, Teleos does not quite exist in my dimention. You see, there's a slew of Multiverses out there: there's the "Mysidia Canon", of which I am a part of, and several other stories coincide with, most of which completely unrelated for the most part. However, the "Qysterian Canon" takes place withtin it's own Universe, something like a faux "after the end" thing, where it simultaniously takes place a little over 1,000,000 years from now in a world much like this place, and...also takes place in real-time to the RP, and these forums. It's a hard concept to explain. For a while, it was to take place 1,000,000 years after the Mysidia Continuity, with ME being the creator instead of Sable-Xeno, and Violet being Valentina (A.K.A. Diancie) instead of...whatever Xeno has plans for related to the RP, which I cannot disclose. There was also a sub-plot that Teleos was actually the Missingno. I fought at the End of Time, but that has been mostly scrapped. So...I literally can do nothing against it. Sorry.

...On the other hand, he can do nothing against me or my friends, so you have nothing to worry about.
"