Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Soo..about that Garlen guy...  (Read 7648 times)

Offline Arazeml

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Ice princess that can't retire from Mario Kart.
Re: Soo..about that Garlen guy...
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 12:20:38 am »
Not to mention, wasn't Garlen originally a pilot for the Biskarsh? (Please correct me if I'm wrong, I remember hearing that from somewhere but I forget where)
Also I don't think Garlen has an IQ of 300...
But that's just my 2 cents on this..
OH ANOTHER SIMILARITY. THEY BOTH RIDE AROUND IN FLYING MACHINE THINGS THAT THEY PILOT :D
Only I think Garlen uses.. spikers as main weapons and Robotnik... missiles. . .? From the flying machines I mean, please correct if wrong, It's been WAY too long since I've last played a Klonoa or Sonic game. . .
EDIT: Is Garlen a slight reference to Inspector Gadget's Dr. Claw too? I mean, they both have a claw for a hand and I don't think it was ever mentioned HOW he lost said hand. . . Not to mention they're both similarly cunning with their plots, or is it just me?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:24:03 am by Arazeml »
[

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2022, 08:44:32 pm »
Dr. Eggman Robotnik is still the best.

Including Waluigi.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Ghalidus (Gali +Ghadius)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • I've quite the big wide bottom. How embarrassing.
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2022, 03:34:32 pm »
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw Garlen with his mechanic affinity.

Klonoa seems to battle bosses with semblances to others
Sorrow looks like a moar bottom-heavy version of him with a pallet swap of sorts; mostly light colored with some darker colors.

●I made a post when I first arrived here years ago about how Gali looks like Ghadius; hence my name.

●Then there's Garlen who looks like Eggmen; specifically SatAm with the left arm. Garlen is in jail now yet is probably snoopingas usual, icy.
Do or don't; there's no try.

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2022, 05:41:51 pm »
Klonoa became a Sonic Reject after Dream Champ Tournament. that is, 2002.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/