Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [Forum Game] Post a Situation, get an over-compilcated, over-the-top Solution!  (Read 14120 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Well, welcome to...

Post a situation, get an over-complicated, over-the-top solution!

The rules are (kinda) simple.

The first person posts a situation (any kind, mundane or not), in 10 words or less. Then the next poster has to come up with as creative and wild solution as possible within 15 words or more, then posts another situation within 10 words or less.

Example:
Poster#1: "NP must:get a sandwich."

Poster#2: "I would take a time machine, go back to when sandwich's were first invented, steal the sandwich, go back to the present, then eat it."

"NP must:mow the lawn."

Poster#3: "I would have a pokemon that knows "cut", cut the grass, ALA 3rd gen Pokemon games."

"NP must:turn the thermostat."
And so on.

While this is mostly free range, I must remind you that any rules that apply to the forums will also apply here.

Now, I'll start. NP must:change the lightbulb.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
Now, I'll start. NP must:change the lightbulb.

Alright, so I would have to find and steal Thomas Edison's original blueprints for the first light bulb. Afterwards, I would build one from scratch, by hand. On top of that, I'm going to have to find a way to power it, so building a generator seems like a good idea while I'm at it.

NP must: create a forum game

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
I get a super-late night inspiration from Scribblenauts and How to Basic, create a topic on (insert forum's name here)'s game section, wait an entire day for it to be approved of by an administrator, get the okay, copy and paste the same topic on Untamed Heart, and sit back and watch the fireworks.

NP must:renew their driver's liscense.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Going to renew it then use time machine just like no money thrown,Then throw old driver liscense.

N.P must : Meet klonoa
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 06:04:30 pm by ALOIYD »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Going to renew it then time machine just like nothing happened,Then throw old liscense.

N.P must : Meet klonoa

Hoowww ._. hmm ok.

Lets my mind completely and utterly obliterate it's own structure to cause unrestrained and absolutely terrifying amounts of dreaming while asleep and awake possibly calling Klonoa from wherever to dare try to fix it lolololololahahahahahah sure good luck.

N.P must : Get a pet ostrich.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 03:12:35 am by Daemyn »

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE!

(now to re-invigorate corrupt-a-wish...)

Anyway, I would go to the island of Misfit Toys, steal that cowboy toy's Ostrich, and claim it as my own.

NP must:buy an Apple.

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
first revive buzz-buzz (from earthbound), get him to send you to a temple, Pay the Guards and fight the mystical apple's powers and eat it with the glove of wonder which you have to find before going to the temple.
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
MUST REVIVE
(Nothing above me)

Next Poster must : Kill Janga.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
Well, this is simple.

First, I wait a year, developing an RP world with characters that have great amounts of character development, and go on a grand adventure, accumulating great strength along the way. Finally, when the time is right, I unleash the characters I had created upon Janga, whom is immediately one-shotted by a particularly-overpowered Mega Gallade.

NP must: Cook me some crackers.

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
ALRIGHT!
I'll summon Kirby, Order him to cook some crackers for me.
After Kirby cooks the Crackers, "Thank you, Kirby!" then i will bring the "some crackers" to you!

Next Poster must : Make this topic too nice.