No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The Official Klonoa Sweaters/Shirts  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Punkin

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
The Official Klonoa Sweaters/Shirts
« on: June 01, 2022, 06:40:11 pm »
Let it be known that I would pay a good amount of money for that cream-colored Klonoa sweater that was apparently an exclusive to Japan. Does anyone know anything about these? Does anyone know anybody with them?

If I could even just have the design printed on a sweater that would be okay!! I want cool & cute Klonoa merchandise  :(

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
Re: The Official Klonoa Sweaters/Shirts
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 03:59:07 am »
These were only ever in prize machines in Japan. There was someone on Twitter who managed to recreate one of these for their own personal use, though I can't remember who it was exactly.

Offline Punkin

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 10:14:38 am »
Bump

Also, somebody on Discord was very nice & made a PNG of the design for anyone who wants to use it in the future.
(See attachments)

Some clues as I dig to find one of these sweaters

The sweater is from the UFO catcher prize machines specifically and they were produced in 1997 for the release of DtP
(Will verify source)
In 2019, Japanese fans held an event called "Bokurano Phantomile 2"; in which many Klonoa merchandise items were displayed & one of which was the UFO catcher sweater. (Source: https://bokuranophantomile2.web.fc2.com/index.html
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/943332832074412052/1024105900262301747/tumblr_psw9vrydKS1qepldno2_1280.jpg?width=884&height=663)

What are the chances I find an oversized one in good condition, I wonder...

Offline nightopians

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • wanyaumani?
    • my personal blog!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2022, 04:16:20 pm »
sorry for the bump, but a while back i actually found a scan by series creator hideo yoshizawa on twitter! i used it to make this version of the graphic!

it's not 1:1 entirely - i opted to fix the "ALL RIGHTS RESERED" typo as a way to discern this design from the real one - but for the purposes i needed it for? it did the job well! (see attachments)  :D

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 05:38:56 pm »
Oh yeah, this looks much better than the, previous one posted here, good work!
(i'd genuinely get a T-Shirt of this...
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 01:13:26 am »
Oooh, nice find!
sorry for the bump, but a while back i actually found a scan by series creator hideo yoshizawa on twitter! i used it to make this version of the graphic!

it's not 1:1 entirely - i opted to fix the "ALL RIGHTS RESERED" typo as a way to discern this design from the real one - but for the purposes i needed it for? it did the job well! (see attachments)  :D

Offline nightopians

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • wanyaumani?
    • my personal blog!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2022, 09:26:43 pm »
Oh yeah, this looks much better than the, previous one posted here, good work!
(i'd genuinely get a T-Shirt of this...

i went over to this shirt-printing site, Printful, and got them to print me one! ymmv, sometimes they're weird about copyrighted stuff but not *always* lmao

you're also free to hue-shift it and make it a different color to make it work on colorways that align better to what you usually wear! (e.g. make a red-on-pink shirt if you wear a lot of pink, etc)