Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Every Time I Play Klonoa 2  (Read 5229 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Every Time I Play Klonoa 2
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2014, 02:29:49 pm »
Now I don't have all the space in the world so I have to put up the PS2. But whenever I want to play a game (it's usually Klonoa) I always keep my disc in the console. Every time. No exceptions.

clean your PS2 you lazy man. That console won't be worth enough to run Klonoa 2 on it until you clean it. And believe me, it's really easy.

It's not even that dirty. I happen to clean all of my electronics, for your information. <_<

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 03:44:48 pm »

It's not even that dirty. I happen to clean all of my electronics, for your information. <_<

Good thing, lazy man. Now clean that disk tray and the little spaces on the left of the console with a toothpick to push out the dirt.

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2014, 03:57:32 pm »
Never thought of using a toothbrush. I always use a soft paintbrush, friendlier on the pcb and it's easier to get into smaller/hard to access spots.

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2014, 04:05:30 pm »
Never thought of using a toothbrush. I always use a soft paintbrush, friendlier on the pcb and it's easier to get into smaller/hard to access spots.

*toothpick, you really need these when there are small holes like between the glossy part on ps2's case too and especially when the dust is the old type (the one that became a compound yellow) it helps a lot cause it pushes it out all the way. This helped me for the PS2 controller's sides too, because the used PS2 I bought was sold because it was there taking dust (but perfect conditions at least) and it was full of that dust.

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2014, 04:15:04 pm »
Oh yes, I only had a slim for a short time, and I remember I could never clean the glossy parts properly. I overall ended up liking my fat more, easier to maintain and clean, and to dissassemble.

Edit:
Oh, I just noticed it was toothpick... lol. Me and late night stayups, gotta quit those.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:03:22 am by Bitterman »