No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Lost Planet 2  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Zenex Azure

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • "That's a cat."
    • Mixer Channel
Lost Planet 2
« on: March 24, 2014, 10:13:50 am »
I think I'll try posting a topic in this subject range more often. I usually have a game I like to share. ;)

Anyways, Lost Planet 2. Giant monster aliens, mechs, and grapple hooks. A mix of greatness that I still love about this game. And if you're me, high chance all your characters have a Servebot head on them. ^_^

So anybody here played this game? If so, share some of the memories you had in the game.
"Look, ok, thinking is hard."

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Lost Planet 2
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 01:23:58 pm »
Quote from: "MMZenex"
I think I'll try posting a topic in this subject range more often. I usually have a game I like to share. ;)

Anyways, Lost Planet 2. Giant monster aliens, mechs, and grapple hooks. A mix of greatness that I still love about this game. And if you're me, high chance all your characters have a Servebot head on them. ^_^

So anybody here played this game? If so, share some of the memories you had in the game.
>Servebot head

Oh gawd, don't let Alpha hear you say that.  ^_^

Offline Zenex Azure

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • "That's a cat."
    • Mixer Channel
Lost Planet 2
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 10:08:27 pm »
Well hey, at least I know where the head's from. Most people I know call it a LEGO head.  ^^;
"Look, ok, thinking is hard."