Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Introduction post  (Read 1632 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Introduction post
« on: February 18, 2024, 12:53:44 pm »
Hello! I've been on here for about 3 days now, but I never really made an actual introduction post until now. So here we go, I guess I'll try to introduce myself.

My name is Isaac Andrew Hall, and I'm an Special Needs person. I have Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, OCD, etc. And I'm also introverted. I'm also legally blind in one eye, and I have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6. I have plenty of interests. I'm an Artist, I like video games, music, vintage stuff, Japanese stuff, taking photos of the outsides like the sky, etc.
I'm kind of a newer Klonoa fan as of right now. And as like some other people, I was fully introduced to Klonoa through the Steam versions.
Oh, and I'm left handed

Also as of now, we currently have around 14 cats, and 2 dogs. (One dog is mainly outside and all. And a couple cats goes outside) Thought I'd share that info.

Uhh, okay I'm not very good at introducing myself tbh. I don't know if that was a good way of introducing myself but.

And I found this site one night when I was looking up info about this supposed Klonoa bootleg game over video. It's very short, and it was only about 20-25 seconds long. I never found any info about it, and it's more than likely fake, but I did found a link which lead to here, and it lead to discussions of people talking about bootlegs. (This was the bootleg discussion btw) I ended up bookmarking the site, and then the next morning, I joined the site.

So, yeah. This is a pretty small site, but I'm glad I joined it. :big_smile:
Klonoa is such an amazing character

Hopefully this introduction post is good enough
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 01:04:07 am by kittenwatermemes, Reason: some additons »
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Introduction post
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 01:10:57 pm »
Oh yeah, it's good enough, i can know enough about you already with this.

Welcome, late welcome to the collective.  :hand:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 01:49:38 pm »
Oh yeah, it's good enough, i can know enough about you already with this.

Welcome, late welcome to the collective.  :hand:

Alrighty, good to know! Thanks!
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 09:19:51 pm »
Welcome to the forums!

That’s a lot of things going on with you! I’m glad you’re here and hope you’re doing well in life!

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 10:33:01 pm »
Welcome to the forums!

That’s a lot of things going on with you! I’m glad you’re here and hope you’re doing well in life!

Thanks! ;D
And yes, there are. Things can be quite a hassle sometimes.
I'm doing alright, there are moments where I get sad and all, and where I'm just mad, :( but other than that I'm doing good!  :big_smile: I'm still trying to live.

Wahoo!

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2024, 04:13:44 am »
Hello! Welcome to the Untamed Heart!

I'm kind of a newer Klonoa fan as of right now. And as like some other people, I was fully introduced to Klonoa through the Steam versions.
And people say "phantom reverie series" are not worth it. While I'm one of the OG's who started with PS1 version, just having the convinience to buy and play the games is absolutely worth it. (But also, play the originals if you have time, too.)

Also as of now, we currently have around 14 cats, and 2 dogs. (One dog is mainly outside and all. And a couple cats goes outside) Thought I'd share that info.
Woah! Living with that many cats must be a hassle sometimes!

So, yeah. This is a pretty small site, but I'm glad I joined it. :big_smile:
Klonoa is such an amazing character.
Yeah, while there were times which this site is more active, but we'll keep it running as long as we can.

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 04:29:44 pm »
Hello! Welcome to the Untamed Heart!
And people say "phantom reverie series" are not worth it. While I'm one of the OG's who started with PS1 version, just having the convinience to buy and play the games is absolutely worth it. (But also, play the originals if you have time, too.)

Woah! Living with that many cats must be a hassle sometimes!
Yeah, while there were times which this site is more active, but we'll keep it running as long as we can.

Thanks!  :)

I've seen people mocking PRS and saying it's "not good". While it has flaws in it, it's still pretty good.

I actually have the original Door to Phantomile game now. It's in Japanese, which is really neat.  ;D Wish the American version wasn't hundreds to thousands of dollars though. :( (That's why I went with the Jap. version. And besides, owning Japanese stuff is really neat!)
Now, I just need to figure out how to bypass region lock so I can play it. (If nothing else, I'll probably have to end up getting an Japanese console)
I've seen some clips of the og DtP, and wow! The cutsences are amazing! They're quite impressive for that time era.

And uhh, yeah you could probably just about imagine what it's like living with 14 cats. Some of our cats are good cats, and then there's some that can be, y'know... (Some of their names are also something. Imagine having a cat named "Stupid")

This site isn't all that active as of now, so it does tend to feel lonely here. Maybe there's a way we could make this place a bit more active

But yeah, besides the site not being very active, this site is pretty good! And so far, the people I've met on here are really chill!

Wahoo!

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2024, 06:42:12 pm »
Oh, and believe me, it was worse back then, you have no idea how lonely it was here...  :sleeping: I sticked here because not only do i not like the Klonoa Mega Chat and prefer Forum formats like this, and isn't overwhelming, well...

I believe in it, and i've stayed here, hoping i could give company to new users, and, seems like, it sorta got somewhere.

I appreciate more Klonoa topics from new fans, personally tho it is hard to keep talking about Klonoa so much, i'm running out of things to say.

Oh, and what does Klonoa Mega Chat thinks of PRS? That it's great and better than the Wii-make, i don't think the Wii-make is great, but, man... This, you say this, is great? Again, KMC fans are just really desperate, and trying so hard to push toxic friendlyness and positivity, they can't say that this is not worth it, because they want to give all the money for Namco to make a new Klonoa game... Yes, i would like a new Klonoa game too! But if what you give me is not as good as what i had then, then, well, no thanks, if anything PRS is even worse than the Wii-make, and is over-praised, i'm one of the few that actually really mocks this game, and, it's seriously heart shatting that this is all i get after a long wait.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2024, 08:47:52 pm »
Oh, and believe me, it was worse back then, you have no idea how lonely it was here...  :sleeping: I sticked here because not only do i not like the Klonoa Mega Chat and prefer Forum formats like this, and isn't overwhelming, well...

I believe in it, and i've stayed here, hoping i could give company to new users, and, seems like, it sorta got somewhere.

I appreciate more Klonoa topics from new fans, personally tho it is hard to keep talking about Klonoa so much, i'm running out of things to say.

Oh, and what does Klonoa Mega Chat thinks of PRS? That it's great and better than the Wii-make, i don't think the Wii-make is great, but, man... This, you say this, is great? Again, KMC fans are just really desperate, and trying so hard to push toxic friendlyness and positivity, they can't say that this is not worth it, because they want to give all the money for Namco to make a new Klonoa game... Yes, i would like a new Klonoa game too! But if what you give me is not as good as what i had then, then, well, no thanks, if anything PRS is even worse than the Wii-make, and is over-praised, i'm one of the few that actually really mocks this game, and, it's seriously heart shatting that this is all i get after a long wait.

Yeah, there's only like, a few hundred people here or something? And not to mention some old topics on here that has been dead for a long time. So I could imagine just how "active" the main chat here was. But hey, this is still better than a lot of Discord servers, so.

And it honestly doesn't shock me that the Discord Klonoa server isn't very good. I've never liked Discord at all. I lost access to my account last month, and I honestly could care less about trying to get it back. If anything, it makes me happy I can't use Discord. So I don't wanna imagine how the Klonoa Discord server is like

I don't know if they'll ever be a new Klonoa game, but if there is a new one, it will most certainly be an surprise. A wonderful surprise, that is!

Oh and I have seen a couple of people on Youtube that's made videos saying PRS is bad. It's not that bad and all, I mean it's playable (unlike stuff like Superman 64, & Acton 52), it just has flaws in it. It just could've been better.

Wahoo!

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2024, 09:38:55 pm »
Yeah, at one point it was just me and Rapappa chatting now and again on the shoutbox. I’m so happy to see this forum make a comeback!

I prefer forums over Discord because for one, you’re not centralising you internet social life around a company with a shady past, but also because Forums are “slow”. You don’t need to be constantly glued to it to check for updates. You check once, maybe twice a day, and then get on with your day. Also, less toxicity. That helps, too.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 09:45:07 pm by Cobra! »