The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Villian Month Begins!  (Read 3780 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Villian Month Begins!
« on: October 02, 2015, 10:58:14 pm »
Tomorrow (October 3rd) is Villians Month! Dress up as your favorite villian! Do villianous things! Remember not to do things that will get you in trouble with the rules! :P  Most importantly have fun. ;3   

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Villian Month Begins!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 12:05:35 am »
I do apologize, but Sable-Xeno is currently unable to participate in villains month...

...For I, MARCUS MAXIMILLION COBBLER PROARCHEH, have taken ahold of his account. I believe somebody in my employ took control of this account some months ago- Nyeusi, was it? Hell, I took control of this account myself once before, around a few months ago. Well, while Nyeusi's stunt was most certainly for a day, I can gurantee you this shall last far, far, FAR longer. This account is linked to a being called Taire, whom has way more answers about my world then she lets on, and I intend to stay here until she spills them. Preferrably by the end of the month, because lets face it,as generally evil and no-do-goodery as I can be around the clock, dark and spoopy shenanigans tend to escalate near this time of year, and I'll be cursed if I don't cash in on it.

And since it's October, that means it's also Inktober. Which means I could probably sucker someone on here into drawing an aweesome OC I came up with yesterday! But, uh, it probably won't be anyone on here. Not to be demeaning to you guys, but...I want someone who really gets me to draw my vision of perfection, and of course most of you have never once met me. *sigh*...It's hard being the demonic embodiment of a virus birthed by a Zoroark and his mad desires to be more real than he is. It's hard being the demonic embodiment of a virus birthed by a Zoroark and his mad desires to be more real than he is and nobody understands.

Though, you mention these..."rules", so of course I'll be letting Xeno speak from this account when he feels free to (or from the shoutbox, as it's apparently a requirement at this stage of my plan), but...he has to speak in gold text. And you'll have no idea which of us is which. Hell, I could be Xeno right now, throwing everybody for a loop by RPing as one of my characters and pretending I took over my own account...but then, what if I'm not?

Alright, I've rambled on far longer than I intended. Enjoy your Villain's Month: it may very well be your last!...I kid, of course. At the rate my schemes are going, you're more liable to have at least 23 more Villain months after this one, and that's NOT under the assumption that you'd have one each year.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 05:16:30 am by Vokadae, Reason: replaced a curse word but nothing major. »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 03:09:19 am »
Darai scary unwanted spooky ghost feeling alone disappointed.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 05:11:13 am »
Oh yis! gimme a day and I will get my self a new avy and go back to my old dark obsessing ways ( :

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 12:16:19 pm »
Just a quick question. :|

Do we only post our villainous stuff here or can we make threads about our favorite villain? :confused:

If so, where will we post them? :unsure:

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 04:53:12 pm »
You can make separate threads.  Go nuts!

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 10:02:21 pm »
What my name is Girly Man? confused.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 12:50:45 pm »
Poooooooof!. yeah I felt like poking at Ghadius with extremely noob blender skills
Also credits to NASA for the model of the far side of the moon.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:52:51 pm by Vokadae, Reason: Moon »

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 01:10:26 pm »
Poooooooof!. yeah I felt like poking at Ghadius with extremely noob blender skills
Also credits to NASA for the model of the far side of the moon.
(Image removed from quote.)

Earth universe Ghadius was pooooooof.  :embarassed:

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 01:28:13 pm »
The Rebel Army will now begin the invasion here on the Collective.

Fear and tremble before our might.