Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: How did you come up with your username?  (Read 6078 times)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: How did you come up with your username?
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 01:09:02 pm »
My username means Let's go! in Phantomille. Klonoa generally says it when you are starting a new level.

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 02:45:23 pm »
"Scrop" comes from the name Scorpion, "tels"... I don't remember, when I was making the name I was gonna keep it "Scroptel" but then I thought about adding the s at the end so it would sound more interesting, hence ScroptelS. To be honest it reminds me of the name "Snake" now.

As for the GL part... well

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 05:10:11 pm »
Bitterman comes from the protagonist of Quake 2, and Mark either from Marcus Aurelius, or from the goddes of war, Mars. I'm not sure about the given name's origins. I always liked ancient roman names.

At first it was one of the little million names I had, but in the end, it just grew on me.

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2014, 09:44:30 pm »
I don't recall how I got Mega in the name but I did remember where the hog came from... (But first I will say I did not start playing Klonoa and Megaman at that time so giving you guys a heads up.) The "hog" part just came from hedgehog and you guys can guess where that came from..... I actually came up with the name since I was 10 or 11 I think. Finally, the 2014 part it was originally meant to the next year when it comes. In short 2014 to (After New Years) 2015. I was hoping I am able to change my username when the new year comes.
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2014, 10:27:10 pm »
I just thought up a cool name for my character when I started playing World of Warcraft back in like 2008, and AlphaRed just stuck with me since (and the 9x was after the SNES9x emulator, since I thought the 9x part was pretty cool too)
It a me

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2014, 01:13:40 pm »
I just thought up a cool name for my character when I started playing World of Warcraft back in like 2008, and AlphaRed just stuck with me since (and the 9x was after the SNES9x emulator, since I thought the 9x part was pretty cool too)
Really? I was thinking you got  it from Final Fantasy.

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2014, 01:58:43 pm »
Really? I was thinking you got  it from Final Fantasy.
Nope; unless that's a name somewhere in any of those games, in which case, that's purely coincidence :confused:
It a me