We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: New YouTube series: Klonoa: Corruption  (Read 12210 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
New YouTube series: Klonoa: Corruption
« on: September 29, 2014, 03:12:03 pm »
As you can tell from the title, I am making a YouTube series inspired by Metroid Prime 3: Corruption called Klonoa: Corruption (I bet you all saw that coming). Don't ask me ANYTHING on the story because I'm still deciding on that. Though I will drop a small hint: How long can any hero fight the evil befor he finds it in himself, even if it WAS the result of a SMALL ACCIDENT? As for the characters side of things, other characters from the Klonoa games will return (obviously) and play a big roll, but no one will play a roll too major or too important. I am also allowing other fans to create characters. The only requirement is that YOU MUST DRAW THE CHARACTER, TELL IT's PERSONALITY AND SEND IT TO ME!!!! YOU CAN SEND IT VIA YOUTUBE PM, PM FROM HERE OR SEND IT VIA EMAIL. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Here's the channel update when I announced the whole thing: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TxB00D0jBuU
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
Re: New YouTube series: Klonoa: Corruption
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 03:33:17 pm »
THIS LOOKS LIKE FUN!♥ :D even though I have never heard of Metroid Prime 3 before.... :embarassed: but anyways COUNT ME IN!!! IS IT GONNA BE AN ANIMATION OR SOMETHING?!

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 03:47:15 pm »
IDK if I'll make characters but I'll watch it. I have played those 3 Metroid Prime games but idk how you could fit Klonoa into those :/ hmm so I'll just see.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 03:50:46 pm »
For starters, I barely have any of this set in stone (even though I've had this idea for months), so try not to ask a lot of questions. Second of all, it's highly likely that this will be one of those types of videos that uses sort of like a slideshow to tell the story. Here's an example: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fvYlJN6tg8. Main difference will be that I will have text narration (I WOULD do voice narration, but I don't have a mic). Keep in mind I'm going to be stuck using Project x Zone music until I can figure out how to get music from my IPod onto my computer without having to use ITunes. If you haven't heard of Metroid Prime 3 then the answer is simple: watch a let's play of it on YouTube. Although, Klonoa: Corruption will be almost COMPLETELY different from MP3, you'll at least see what it's inspiration came from.

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 03:59:05 pm »
OHHHH slideshows! its okay that works!♥ :)
Oh and by the way I use RealPlayer Cloud to download youtube videos and convert them into MP3 files for my music!♥ :) FOR FREEEEE :D

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 07:41:28 pm »
When I first saw the title, I thought you were going to use the Vinesauce ROM corrupter on Door to Phantomile.

(Come to think of it, that would be cool.)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 07:53:28 pm »
Yeah, that would be cool.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 07:03:26 pm »
For those wondering about how this is coming along, I plan to (hopefully) post an update video on YouTube sometime this weekend. Expect a trailer for this series in a few weeks at the earliest.

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 10:59:12 pm »
Cumon! Where's my Klonoa PS1 ROM corruptions?

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 06:11:10 pm »
Cumon! Where's my Klonoa PS1 ROM corruptions?

I don't know how to corrupt ROMS. And just because I put Corruption in the title doesn't mean it's about ROM corruptions.