Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Tablet problems (again T^T)  (Read 4883 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Tablet problems (again T^T)
« on: May 08, 2015, 09:35:45 pm »
Ugh the tablet's acting up again and idk what's wrong. It wouldn't turn from screensaver mode so i reset it, then it crashed during the reset and i had to do it again, then when it finaly started all my history and bookmarks from the internet are gone. I can live without the history but i need the bookmarks. I had stuff bookmarked i can't get back, what do i do?

Tablet model- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Edit: oh and now it won't load any images on Quotev T^T
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 09:41:37 pm by BinaryPulsar »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Tablet problems (again T^T)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 09:44:08 pm »
I'm not really sure unless you had google chrome on it and had google sync enabled. :c
If the data is overwritten now there is not much you can do as far as I know for a tablet. I'm not very experienced on them though so there could be a way I don't know.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 09:45:27 pm »
I'm not really sure unless you had google chrome on it and had google sync enabled. :c
If the data is overwritten now there is not much you can do as far as I know for a tablet. I'm not very experienced on them though so there could be a way I don't know.

Idk what i use. It's the default browser that came with it simple tittled "browser"

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 09:46:34 pm »
Ok it's probably the android browser like my half working tablet has I bet :c I really don't know in this situation then.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 09:47:49 pm »
Ok it's probably the android browser like my half working tablet has I bet :c I really don't know in this situation then.

Be my Steven Hawking and know everything for me XD

Edit: another thing, i had like 100 things bookmarked and it replaced them with about 20 bookmarks for facebook, ebay, amazon, aeather channel, cnn, and other random sites i've never gone on
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 09:54:09 pm by BinaryPulsar »

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Moo!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 10:49:30 am »

Edit: another thing, i had like 100 things bookmarked and it replaced them with about 20 bookmarks for facebook, ebay, amazon, aeather channel, cnn, and other random sites i've never gone on

if you didn't have google sync enabled then you lost them forever, these 20 bookmarks are the default android browser ones

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 12:56:59 pm »

if you didn't have google sync enabled then you lost them forever, these 20 bookmarks are the default android browser ones

I spent hours yesterday contacting different Samsung services and live chatting with them, and they said the tablet performed a factory reset (without me telling it to) and that there's no way to get back the lost data T^T

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Moo!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2015, 01:14:58 pm »

I spent hours yesterday contacting different Samsung services and live chatting with them, and they said the tablet performed a factory reset (without me telling it to) and that there's no way to get back the lost data T^T

You did a factory reset when you did the reset, because that's the only reset you can do normally

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 01:22:50 pm »

You did a factory reset when you did the reset, because that's the only reset you can do normally

Yeah i figured. If the tablet didn't crash during the first reset it wouldn't have happened T^T

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 03:53:06 pm »
Remove? :confused: