Untamed Heart: Enough dream stones to run a sleep clinic!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Fan Made Klonoa flash movie  (Read 3998 times)

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Director of future coming Klonoa Fan Movie.
Fan Made Klonoa flash movie
« on: March 13, 2014, 09:02:34 am »
So for those of you who know me from making a series called Klonoa Dream Bullet, I've come to inform you that series will no longer continue. Mainly due to me not liking certain ideas I put in the series. HOWEVER! I've been in the process of writing scripts for a fan made Klonoa flash movie featuring only canon characters (No cross overs)

The things I need though are some sprite sheets of some characters. I got big sprite sheets of Klonoa, Guntz, and Janga (From NamcoXCapcom) but I'd like to get sheets of other characters as well custom, edited, or ripped. Even if the sheet isn't that big that won't matter I can just edit extra poses afterwards.

That and I'd also like to get voice actors as well. So anyone who wants to show their support for this let me know what you think, if you want to be a voice actor send me an audio recording of your voice, and if you can find any sprites of other Klonoa characters I can use please link them to me. This movie is in hopes to give this franchise yet another popularity boost it needs, and I hope Klonoa gets more recognized as a character because of this.

(Unfortunately the scripts aren't near finished yet but when they are let me know if you'd like to see it. I'll be more than glad to show you.)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 01:34:11 pm »
Hi and thank you for joining the forums Realm. It's an honor to have you here. :D

As far as sprite sheets of characters, I know we have some here, but as far as who you need, would you be specific? I could dig some out for you.

I know of a few VAs who do a wonderful job and I could possibly lend my voice as well. Perhaps a sample script would suffice. I'll let others know of what you're doing though.

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 02:30:50 pm »
Quote from: "the_darai"
Hi and thank you for joining the forums Realm. It's an honor to have you here. :D

As far as sprite sheets of characters, I know we have some here, but as far as who you need, would you be specific? I could dig some out for you.

I know of a few VAs who do a wonderful job and I could possibly lend my voice as well. Perhaps a sample script would suffice. I'll let others know of what you're doing though.
Any characters from the Klonoa series. Pango, Lolo, Popka, Joka, Nahatomb, Balue, if they're characters from the Klonoa series I'll use them and take a look.

As for the voices, thanks you for that. I'll be sure to get you a sample of the script once I got of the script to work with. Like I said it's no where near complete yet.

Offline John Smith

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -36
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 03:37:17 pm »

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 03:47:20 pm »
Quote from: "John Smith"
Why not join our project http://w11.zetaboards.com/Untamed_Heart?topic=9083952/3/#new
Well for one thing I've been working on getting this movie made for quite sometime, but unfortunately the people who told me they'd be voice actors for me just never got me their material and every time this computer messes up the scripts get deleted and I lost the files.

Secondly, I say the more the merrier. Besides I tend to have, different ways of handling animations I make and I even already got a story at hand and I feel like sticking with that.

It's nothing personal it's just something I want to put together. I wish you luck with your movie though if that means anything  ^^;

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 05:23:57 pm »
I figured if I PMd you about the forum you would probably join. But, wasn't dream bullet cancelled because of an issue you had where you would ask the voice actors for work only to go back to them 2 months later and find they haven't even started yet? Also, any luck on getting JBC back up and running?
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 06:48:00 pm »
Quote from: "Windbullet"
I figured if I PMd you about the forum you would probably join. But, wasn't dream bullet cancelled because of an issue you had where you would ask the voice actors for work only to go back to them 2 months later and find they haven't even started yet? Also, any luck on getting JBC back up and running?
That was also an issue with Dream Bullet but it was mainly due to the fact that there were things in the story I was not at all fond of later on.

As for JBC that channel is practically dead at this point. We got three people having a life working with jobs, one whose still going to school, and me unable to access Skype anymore due to the program becoming incredibly buggy on this computer. So that channel probably won't have another video put on it for quite sometime if not ever again.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 07:22:30 pm »
Quote from: "realmwars"

Any characters from the Klonoa series. Pango, Lolo, Popka, Joka, Nahatomb, Balue, if they're characters from the Klonoa series I'll use them and take a look.

As for the voices, thanks you for that. I'll be sure to get you a sample of the script once I got of the script to work with. Like I said it's no where near complete yet.
No problem.

I'm preparing a nice zip folder for sprites of the Klonoa and gang, enemies and backgrounds (if you need it).

EDIT: This is all I can find for now.

https://mega.co.nz/#!PBtxTABB!JTEAT1hZGYIOn8GF-eCmDKp6v1MeXWL0i-xB4CWt3eA
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 07:40:11 pm by the_darai »

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 10:32:56 pm »
Quote from: "realmwars"

No problem.

I'm preparing a nice zip folder for sprites of the Klonoa and gang, enemies and backgrounds (if you need it).

EDIT: This is all I can find for now.

https://mega.co.nz/#!PBtxTABB!JTEAT1hZGYIOn8GF-eCmDKp6v1MeXWL0i-xB4CWt3eA
Unfortunately it's not loading for me It's been stuck on the same progress bar for thirty minutes and hasn't moved. You can use a site called Send Space to send me the zip file. That's what I've been mostly using to send things to people.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 10:50:47 pm »
MEGA's acting up? That's strange, but sure, I can do that.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u0ykok

There ya go!