There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Some thoughts I had about the Moonlight Museum  (Read 145 times)

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Guy with a weird taste
Some thoughts I had about the Moonlight Museum
« on: April 17, 2024, 04:45:12 pm »
I recently remebered this place, it appears in two games L'sV and MM , the same OST is used for both games.
The OST called Moonlight Museum gets used more often in L'sV than in MM.

From the Outside it looks the same, but the inside is completely different.
The Vision had some puzzles, but I don't really remember this Vision, but it sure did had a nice gravity mechaninc/gimmick.  :big_smile:

In the Museum Lolo and Klonoa come across a mirror that shows the past of someone.
We learn in a scene about Lolo's past and right afterwards the mirrior shatters.

When I played this game I expected that Klonoa's (tragic) past will be revealed, but I was disapointed in that regard  :(

This scene actually made me wonder if it was planed that L'sV had a deeper plot, or was more connected to DtP.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Some thoughts I had about the Moonlight Museum
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 05:26:00 pm »
I would've loved that idea, actually! Now i wonder the same...  :unsure:
But... It never made much sense why out of all mirrors, only this one triggered Lolo like this... Well, Lunatea's Veil's inconsistencies i guess.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/