No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Movie - Unofficial Soundtrack - The Wind is Calling [DreamTraveler11]  (Read 1223 times)

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
I have no idea if this guy does more of this, nor do I know if he is on Untamed Heart, but I do know that this piece is great! Fan-made song for the cancelled Klonoa film! This song was by DreamTraveler11 on YouTube. Check it out! :D

Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
I’m fairly sure this is by the same guy who tends to steal mushroom’s art.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Yeah, that's the guy. As far as I know, he hasn't made anything original. He likes to commission/request art from  artists either of his one-true-pairing or something relating to having Klonoa in Smash. Or he'll just steal somebodies artwork and be really petty about removing it when caught. When caught, he'll run and make a new account. He has been quiet with me but that's probably because I have refrained from posting my Klonoa art anywhere... and personally, I never wanna deal or see him again.
.. but yeah, sure it's a nice video if he actually composed the song or whatever.

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
Oh, I had no idea. Sorry!  :(
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery