We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: music remixes (klonoa or not)  (Read 1348 times)

Offline OCsonic

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Hey lookat my totally original Sonic OC, "OCsonic"
music remixes (klonoa or not)
« on: June 12, 2018, 11:47:13 pm »
i just made this post so i have a place to post my remixes to, you can post your own remixes or give criticism if you want.
Hey look! It's my new original sonic fan character! I call it, "OCsonic"

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: music remixes (klonoa or not)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 11:57:49 pm »
So... Where are they?

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: music remixes (klonoa or not)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 08:24:36 am »

I'd recommend not making empty posts like that just to save a space. Threads come slow anyways.
If you need a place to prepare posts there is a save as draft option in the full reply box.

Ah when you do add the remixes It is possible to add them to a list on links and such in the first post then let people know in 1 new post while waiting on conversation about it. That you don't have to make 40+ sort of redundant posts

Or well it's what I ended up doing since I don't like double/triple/quadruple posting since it can get to be a bit much/Also frowned upon anyways.

Next empty post like this from anyone i'll probably have to lock because it would technically count as spam till it does have content it intended to have.