We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: E3: A Recap  (Read 2693 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
E3: A Recap
« on: June 10, 2014, 09:36:44 pm »
Let us discuss things you liked from E3, regardless of console or publisher.

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 12:03:25 am »
-SSB4

-GTA V for PC

Offline Garuu-Popka

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 12:19:17 am »
Splatoon is pretty great, a classic for /v/ already. people from their seem to love it already. but lets hope it survives
muh wii u id is: Garuu-Popka

Offline Katesune

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 12:24:54 am »
My hype list included Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, the unnamed Wii U Legend of Zelda, the Wii U Starfox that Miyamoto teased, Assassin's Creed Unity, the Grim Fandango remake, and mutha truckin' XENOBLADE CHRONICLES (times infinity)!

If they would have shown The Last Guardian, I don't think my heart would have been able to handle all of the excitement. Here's hoping for some more news about that game in the near future.

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 02:24:55 am »
Aside from the immediate disappointment of Pac-Man being in Smash, I did still enjoy the rest of Nintendo's Digital Event

There were a couple of other games that had me excited, or at least the slightest bit interested. Being a long time fan of Halo and Mortal Kombat, I'm obviously excited for those games as well. Then came some really interesting games like Entwined, No Man's Sky, and BloodBorne, the last of which is being directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, the man who played an essential role in creating Demon's Souls and Dark Souls; two of the greatest games I've played in recent years :)
It a me

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 05:28:03 am »
Quote from: "nebulavista"
-SSB4

-GTA V for PC
I friggin hate rockstar. They release a sh*tty console port half a friggin year after it was released on consoles... So crappy that it won't even run properly on uber powerful rigs, and then they whine that it didn't sold well on pc... Who the f*ck wants to pay a full price for a half a year old game, that won't even properly work? Not me, for sure.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:30:23 am by Gyzyn »

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 05:47:19 am »
Quote from: "Gyzyn"
I friggin hate rockstar. They release a sh*tty console port half a friggin year after it was released on consoles... So crappy that it won't even run properly on uber powerful rigs, and then they whine that it didn't sold well on pc... Who the f*ck wants to pay a full price for a half a year old game, that won't even properly work? Not me, for sure.
Trust me, releasing the game on the consoles first does more good - for the company.
One of the advantages is less piracy. Imagine you can never play online again or get any updates for modding your console to play pirated copies.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 06:00:12 am by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come