For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa PS1 NTSC-U Instruction Manual Scan Help  (Read 646 times)

Offline rubyframedglasses

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Starting a Klonoa collection!
Klonoa PS1 NTSC-U Instruction Manual Scan Help
« on: August 11, 2022, 02:19:28 pm »
Does anyone know where I can find a complete, clean scan of the NTSC-U instruction manual for Klonoa: Door to Phantomile? I've looked on this forum, but the scan seemed to be incomplete (bless the uploader, either way).

I just bought a copy of the game but my manual's been through serious water damage, so much so that I can't open it at all. Any help in locating a complete scan would be a godsend.

:unsure:

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Klonoa PS1 NTSC-U Instruction Manual Scan Help
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 03:07:53 pm »
Hmmm... Well i've been there too, i've once kept looking for a complete NTSC-U manual scan, but, i only found incomplete scans, as far as i went, were scans of the pictures that were used in the manual, but, not the actual manual...
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline rubyframedglasses

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Starting a Klonoa collection!
Re: Klonoa PS1 NTSC-U Instruction Manual Scan Help
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 04:35:18 pm »
Aw, man. Guess the search has gotta continue.

If anyone's got a NTSC-U copy with a good manual, I'd probably pay you to scan it.

;)