No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: No Games in the Empire of Jillius?  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
No Games in the Empire of Jillius?
« on: November 27, 2014, 12:20:24 am »
Okay so a while back I had been reading through a fanfiction and it mentioned that no (complete) games were allowed in the Empire of Dreams:

When someone brought this to question, they were answered with this:

I looked through the wiki, I played the game over again, and perhaps there was just somewhere I wasn't paying attention but I couldn't find this information outside of FFN :confused:

Is this true or just some fanon information? If it is true, where, exactly, is it mentioned in canon? Because I spent quite some time looking for it out of pure curiosity...

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: No Games in the Empire of Jillius?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 01:47:01 am »
I'm 100% positive that this fic in question is a "humor" fic: you know, said facts are made up for humour's sake. (and that reply is friggin' humorous, of course.) I can assure you, that was possibly made up, for the sake of hilarity.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).