There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Weird/awesome dreams you had  (Read 11450 times)

Offline rando account

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • "I need to think of a good bio" -Me, 2 minutes ago
    • imgur account
Re: Weird/awesome dreams you had
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2022, 03:26:36 pm »
I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SHARE THIS BECAUSE IT WAS INSANE

So, i had a dream where i played the beta for Half Life 2ยด
From what i remember, it started with untextured logos, they didnt have the valve missing texure thing tho
Then it started with, what i think was, a tutorial
There was this grey textured room, no celing so just black, with this space you had to jump over
After that you reach a wall with a corridor on the left
The corridor had 2 rooms, one in the back, other infront
The back was pure black, nothin else
The front one tho? It had this orange sign that looked like a billboard but small, it said something like "welcome Playtester!" with a picture of the gravety gun on the left
The sign blocked the path
the game crashed and something weird about it was that to stop it from crashing you had to open this "Close game" texture and paint it completely white, dont know why

Thats what i remmember from that dream, i had one about the Portal 2 beta but only thing i remmeber from it was this map where you where on this white floor that was just the right side of the level with the left one having this pit that streched out to the end of the level and had this like garden in it? I honestly dont know how to explain these dreams
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 02:42:35 pm by rando account »
Better Call Rando

Offline liquid_salad

• Moo
  • Yo whats up!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2022, 02:19:32 pm »
i was in this huge hotel or apartment, like 77 floors and 4 rooms at each floor only.
all the rooms were the same layout but just different looking.
bottom floor had a spa and bathhouse.
it kinda reminded me of the 25th ward huge apartment complex, but with more feeling it didnt feel sterile.  :unsure: :(

i keep having stupid dreams like these. only dream i really enjoyed was uhh.

it was a gang war between red hair and green/blue hair?
so i ran inside a mall to hide from the warfare (im black hair neutral sided)
and i found a zoroark that was scared (mixed hair, black AND red)

gave them a hug and the dream ended there  :D :sad_face:
Subarashii ~ mirai
Subarashii ~ jidai
Subarashii ~ kako
Subarashii ~ kuni
Subarashii ~ wa ~ ta ~ shi

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2022, 07:41:55 pm »
I've had dreams that I can't talk about on this forum
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2022, 11:06:04 am »
Idk, yesterday, i had a Dream where, i was playing Left 4 Dead 1, and it looked like the pre-release screenshots + the Turtle Rock Studios survivors for some reason, and then inside some building next to a parking lot that was full of green lights, we met zombie Bill in the entrance, and, he was basicly Jimmy Gibbs Jr. he had alot of health, and was imunue to alot of stuff, that was a boss fight of course, shooty shooty, dodge, revive friends, and all. Until when he died, his head just popped off and played an animation similar to the Tank dying. And then he came back, and then died again, and the dream ended.

And Hylian's Dream must be a Wet dream.  :bad_straight_face:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2022, 06:51:32 pm »
Idk, yesterday, i had a Dream where, i was playing Left 4 Dead 1, and it looked like the pre-release screenshots + the Turtle Rock Studios survivors for some reason, and then inside some building next to a parking lot that was full of green lights, we met zombie Bill in the entrance, and, he was basicly Jimmy Gibbs Jr. he had alot of health, and was imunue to alot of stuff, that was a boss fight of course, shooty shooty, dodge, revive friends, and all. Until when he died, his head just popped off and played an animation similar to the Tank dying. And then he came back, and then died again, and the dream ended.

And Hylian's Dream must be a Wet dream.  :bad_straight_face:
That's what I was implying but I actually haven't in years. Damn, life really went downhill... :bad_straight_face:
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2022, 12:18:51 am »
Damn, life really went downhill... :bad_straight_face:
I think that's a bad word.

I've been having many different dreams lately, I can feel it. But I just really can't remember them, so I can't really post them in here. But the next dream I have, if I can remember it clearly or at least to some extent, I'll post it here for sure. Stay tuned I guess.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2022, 10:03:23 am »
It's been some time that i couldn't have a dream, but i've had one today.

So, i was in my mom's car, with her driving of course, it was just me and her, the brothers were not in there, and my mom told me to check this application in her phone that, i've "used before"? And it was about switching carpets in our apartment, uh, i don't know how that works, it just pops out of nowhere, uhhh, like, is this The Sims now? Then i looked at my right, and in this wierd sand parking lot, there was a couple leaving there at some corner, and the lady was BARE with TI#S UP? Huh, also reminds me of The Sims 4, where you could challenge your girl-friend to marathon in the streets naked, then when my mom saw that this was the wrong way, she turned her way back in the end of the road, i told her to look at our left, so she could say that absurdity, but when we got there, she said that she couldn't see without her glasses that, uhm, so i don't know how could my mom drive without the glasses, must be blind sight, then we went to the right building that my mom intended to, i don't remember what it was, i think it was a barber shop or something, then i stayed there messing around with the carpet application, and i got bored, so i went back to, the main menu of the phone, and out of nowhere, it started playing a country western song on the phone, and i tried to stop it, while i could sort of, but, i couldn't stop it from playing in the main menu, until i just threw away the phone, OUT OF NOWHERE, a wall blew up in the backrooms of that barber shop, and somebody was holding a pretty dog, that looks like my uncle's dog, uhm, that definely happened, then i went in the hole to check what was going on there, and it was just, well, outside, same thing you'd expect, from every road around here, then i ran to one side, then i ran to some other side, and i screamed, something, i don't remember what it was, then the dream ended.
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2022, 10:21:53 am »
I forgot to say another dream i've had, basicly, i was in a empty blue room, and a giant wasp was there, then i slapped him, and the wasp slowly turned to face me, and said "747" (repeatedly) then he was ready to charge on me, but then i was able to hold him in time, and then i squished him, then the dream just ended.

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2022, 01:19:49 am »
I guess I'll tell about this dream I've had, several days ago, since I still can remember it, and, like, I've got the time and everything, and it's been a while since I've posted anything here, because it's been that long since I even had a dream. :sleeping:

Okay, here it goes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(from this point onwards the dream starts to get trippy as heck, and, idk, I think this is pretty much NSFW-ish, so, be cautious when you're reading this I guess. :embarassed:)

(end of the "NSFW-ish" content. ;))

This is the kind of dreams I have.

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2022, 08:47:33 am »
I had a dream again. I was making a MMD animation for the song "Welcome to the internet". But I wasn't in my room, instead, I was in the other room in my house, the one that's destined to put all of the excessive stuff from the house in. And I was practically doing it blindly, because all of the lights were off, and the only light source was the computer screen. So, for the animation, I was using the "human Klonoa and King of Sorrow" models(made by KlonoapiiWahoos, which is a ghost member of this forum); the Klonoa model was the "main" character, and the King(Queen?) of Sorrow was kinda like a "spectator" kind of character(maybe I chose to do it that way, taking inspiration from this animatic, where the Queen is the main character and Kris is the secondary character, except, it had more dancing, since it's a MMD video :embarassed:). So, I was making some good progress in animating that stuff, but I was slowly starting to get kinda angry and impatient, because the Klonoa model kept breaking over and over again(since, well, it's MMD, and everything breaks when you try to animate in it :embarassed:), and, while I was trying to get it to work properly without it looking "cursed", I think I made a little mistake, and, all of a sudden, the Klonoa model's head just kinda detached from the body, like that one scene from Town With No Name :embarassed: and I woke up all of a sudden, as if I had woken up from a nightmare or something, but, after, like, 5 minutes of recollection, I started to laugh so noticeably, that I made my mother wake up. :embarassed:
Sorry for the embarrased Klonoa emoji spam. :embarassed: