No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [Old Crap Art] Dark Klonoa  (Read 2385 times)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: [Old Crap Art] Dark Klonoa
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2024, 06:09:53 pm »
This one goes to the AMV slideshow with Linkin Park music :bad_straight_face:

Linkin Park...

I've tried so hard :hey:
And got so far :lookinleft:
But in the end :(
It doesn't even matter :sad_face:
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2024, 06:34:48 pm »
Linkin Park...

I've tried so hard :hey:
And got so far :lookinleft:
But in the end :(
It doesn't even matter :sad_face:

My favorite Hybrid Theory tune ;D
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2024, 07:01:00 pm »
My favorite Hybrid Theory tune ;D

Yes! Linkin Park is great! I've knew some of their songs, and the only albums I've heard was "A Thousand Suns", and "Meteroa". Man, now I think I need to check out the entirety of Hybrid Theory. (R.I.P Chester)
And I know another song that I think would be 'perfect' for the AMV slideshow video for that Dark Klonoa thingy:

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN :very_angry:
THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL :(
FEAR IS HOW I FALL :screaming:
CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL :confused:
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2024, 07:16:09 pm »
Yes! Linkin Park is great! I've knew some of their songs, and the only albums I've heard was "A Thousand Suns", and "Meteroa". Man, now I think I need to check out the entirety of Hybrid Theory. (R.I.P Chester)
And I know another song that I think would be 'perfect' for the AMV slideshow video for that Dark Klonoa thingy:

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN :very_angry:
THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL :(
FEAR IS HOW I FALL :screaming:
CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL :confused:

I was looking to pick up the 20th anniversary albums but I don't have such spare change to expend on delivery costs. I'll just have to live with the digital thing for now.

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2024, 07:23:45 pm »
I was looking to pick up the 20th anniversary albums but I don't have such spare change to expend on delivery costs. I'll just have to live with the digital thing for now.

I unfortunately don't have a single Linkin Park cd :( But I do have Apple Music to use.
(This reminds me I still need to listen to this Primus album I haven't checked out yet)
I've checked Hybrid Theory on Aoty (music reviewing site) and it actually has a must-hear tag
That gives me hope that this album is really good ;D I should consider listening to the album.

Wahoo!

Online SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2024, 12:14:37 pm »
What in the hell did this devolve into. XD

I bought the Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary album and it's alright, but from what I remember (I live away from where it resides) it's the base version of HT instead of the more complete Deluxe version.

In other words it's more of a collector's piece than something to be listened to.  :)
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2024, 12:26:07 pm »
What in the hell did this devolve into. XD
I honestly don't know :embarassed:
All I can say is, that Dark Klonoa picture is quite funny

I bought the Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary album and it's alright, but from what I remember (I live away from where it resides) it's the base version of HT instead of the more complete Deluxe version.

In other words it's more of a collector's piece than something to be listened to.  :)

If I were to listen to the album, I would just go with the original version. I do know a couple songs from it already, and I know enough to know that Linkin Park is a good band

Wahoo!

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2024, 11:09:01 am »

Hmm, I didn't know that. I'll keep that in mind, thanks for this information!