All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Corrupt-A-Wish Topic!  (Read 43041 times)

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Topic!
« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2015, 02:47:02 am »
I made that wish on another forum. The next poster responded by saying (I'm parphrasing) "Granted, but now you have the Star Wars Holiday Special...can't corrupt it any more than that."

Anyways, granted, but the copy is of a very early build of the game. It's seriously glitchy, and barely anything like the final product.

I wish I could meet a Puyo Puyo character.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2015, 04:24:57 am »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wish I could juggle writing stories and communicating with others a little more efficiently.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2015, 03:39:11 pm »
Granted! You now have the ability to juggle books! Oh, but you're mute. Maybe you could try being a Mime?

I wish I could fly!

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2015, 05:12:45 pm »
Granted!

*puts sh0ut onto a trebuchet, launches the Trebuchet*

Have fun!

I wish Splatoon got some more DLC for single player going more in-depth on the lore.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #164 on: June 09, 2015, 02:49:07 am »
Granted. The in deph lore is written by someone else entirely. He barely looks at the existing lore, if at all (claiming "there isn't enough"), and decides to toss in poorly thought out lore that makes no sense when you really think about it, even if you choose to ignore how it conflicts with previously established lore.

I wish Ken Penders would release the Lara-Su Chronicles already. I want to see it crash and burn.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:02:10 am by SurrealBrain »

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #165 on: June 09, 2015, 06:14:04 am »
Granted! However, despite people's public outcry, it actually manages to do well enough for Penders to get into a contract with Uwe Boll to make a ***** movie out of his ***** work. The bad part? The fact that this **** would actually exist, and be in public concsiousness, of course.

I wish people would stop knocking on Twitch Plays Pokemon for being "overrated". We get it, it was massively popular once, and run into the ground, no need for constant "it's dead" comments, or the like.