Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Are you getting a Hololens? Thoughts on Hololens?  (Read 2441 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
Are you getting a Hololens? Thoughts on Hololens?
« on: August 31, 2015, 10:40:59 pm »
When I thought of it at first I thought it would be cool to have an Augmented Reality Head-Mounted Display that displays a GUI as Holographic models. How ever their is a price flaw that will lure away customers it sounds like a device for the rich but you never know the internet really isn't a reliable source until it releases. I wanted to guess if they waited to make it $90 - $300 price range it would at least be a fair chance for Microsoft to dominate the business industry. With a high price range of $1,000 will make the device go bankrupt and flat pointless unless you're rich anyway what are your thoughts on Hololens and are you getting one let me know bellow!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 10:42:34 pm by DreamTraveler »
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Re: Are you getting a Hololens? Thoughts on Hololens?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:44:57 am »
NO money earned wallet creative merchandise stress disappointment in interesting something.  :|

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 11:58:05 am »
I would only get it to play Minecraft, that looked really cool in that press conference.

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 03:54:17 pm »
NO money earned wallet creative merchandise stress disappointment in interesting something.  :|

Hahaha Microsoft only wants money otherwise if they wanted everyone to have one it would be free  :big_smile:

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 06:13:16 pm »
I would only get it to play Minecraft, that looked really cool in that press conference.

I like the thought and the spying part sounds delusional  :sad_face: yeah I do hate they killed torrenting but who cares that's why you get a separate computer. The only thing I find humorous is travel with a hologram since you can do that with a tablet and watch Netflix on it if you have a paid internet plan which is a lot cheaper. If you compare the price of a tablet and internet fee plan to a Hololens price it just dominates the devices price altogether. On top of it my tablet streams 1080p HD on it and has a good processor it might lag sometimes but I'm working on that problem it might just be too many apps because I like astronomy.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 07:07:54 am »
There is only 1 reason I would ever get something like a Hololens for that inordinate an amount of money, and 1 reason only:

Real life pokemon.

...Or at least, something close to that. Like, displaying Pokemon battles in an actual environment. (No, the 3DS Camera doesn't count. Gosh, how that does not count.)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 03:12:59 pm »
There is only 1 reason I would ever get something like a Hololens for that inordinate an amount of money, and 1 reason only:

Real life pokemon.

...Or at least, something close to that. Like, displaying Pokemon battles in an actual environment. (No, the 3DS Camera doesn't count. Gosh, how that does not count.)

Real life YU GI OH xD I'm aiming to push the issue on Hololens that would be epic and with maybe some soundtrack xD augmented gaming would be badass we need virtual controllers like this though -__- I've seen some ideas on amazon with blue tooth lol.