Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Help in Jugkettle  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Rainoa

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Ahrai!
Help in Jugkettle
« on: November 25, 2013, 10:48:09 am »
Hey there! I started playing Klonoa Heroes yesterday, and when i got to Jugkettle I encountered these giant Glitzes. I can't damage them with my "Klonoa Tornado Attack", yet in all the walkthroughs I have seen they can destroy them no problem  :(  
Can someone explain what's up?  :-/
Sable is AWESOME.

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
Help in Jugkettle
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 08:36:54 pm »
/bump

Unfortunately I do not...I honestly didn't get too far into the game before I got stuck. I ended up...I think being forced to use Guntz on a level that kills the player with poison gas or something. Never figured out how to get out before dying and didn't have a game save to revert back to. Never picked the game back up...couldn't understand or read anything that was not an english word spelled with japanese characters so never felt attached to the story or compelled to finish.

Offline Aria

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Help in Jugkettle
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 03:24:35 pm »
I think I know how to help you.

Your character is just too weak. You need to gain exp, you know, these little blue gems. You'll level up and your special attack will increase. The damages caused by the " Tornado Attack " depends of this statistic. So you just have to increase this statistic.

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Help in Jugkettle
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 09:05:05 pm »
Your Special stat solely determines the power of your special attacks. The more points you have allocated to Special, as well as accessories that increase Special, will allow you to deal enough damage to surpass their defenses. When a stat is maxed out, it gains a bonus, so completely allocating points to Special will increase it's effectiveness even further.

Thankfully, you can reallocate stats at will at every checkpoint, so when you get to a part where you need high Special, put as many points as necessary into Special so you can complete that section.

In the future, I recommend investing in accessories that increase Special, so you don't have to worry about Special and can focus on Attack for normal damage, Defense for survivability, or Agility for evasion and critical chance (Accuracy is either a flat percentage, or might be modified by Agility, but I'm not sure).
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:06:55 pm by Fake Ring »