No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Your Fave Villian?  (Read 11661 times)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: Your Fave Villian?
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2023, 04:05:18 pm »
Ghadi!  :very_angry:

Yeah that's my favorite villain, despite being, well, rather generic, i love his design and how out of place it is in DtP compared to everything else, and, also his magic cape is cool.

Well, not a huge fan of Leorina or King of Sorrow, because, well they aren't really villains, and, i feel like the final boss fight in Lunatea's Veil was, weird and pathetic, would've been nice if Leorina was the final boss instead, right after King of Sorrow.
I loved the PS1 design of the Ghadius, he always seems mysterious to me. And yeah, Ghadius is much more suitable as a villain then Leorina and KoS.

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2023, 01:02:38 pm »
Joka. Sorta just for the feeling there’s so much more to him than we know. He’s a funni lil guy who has a dark siiiide. I assume

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2023, 01:05:28 pm »
All of my favourite villians are from films

I really like the Batman Forever versions of Two-Face and The Riddler. Not to be taken seriously, but I just love watching them!

I also love Hans Gruber from Die Hard. Very professional, and , yet you just want to punch him in the face.