Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Type without looking at the keyboard  (Read 51856 times)

Offline rando account

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • "I need to think of a good bio" -Me, 2 minutes ago
    • imgur account
Re: Type without looking at the keyboard
« Reply #200 on: July 11, 2022, 11:56:37 pm »
Okay, i, didn't knew what i was supposted to do, just, though i was supposted to type without looking at the keyboard, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, never mind all that.

IT'S HEY ALL NOT HEY Y'ALL AND IT'S NOT ITS HEY ALL NOT HEY YALL
soubtle commentary about my grammar, clever
Better Call Rando

Offline liquid_salad

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Yo whats up!
« Reply #201 on: July 13, 2022, 01:24:55 am »
soubtle commentary about my grammar, clever

hmm whats that one character you keep talking about? puff puff humble? idk im just trying not to look at my ketboard well not trying my eyes are closed but i remember wheere alot of keys are i think so? anywayi m just typing as long as i can. did you know thart cats are fluffy?
Subarashii ~ mirai
Subarashii ~ jidai
Subarashii ~ kako
Subarashii ~ kuni
Subarashii ~ wa ~ ta ~ shi

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #202 on: July 13, 2022, 02:29:18 am »
Weññ O tojnk this is going to be a vent post since I'm kinda angry right now ngl I am with my eyes closed as I type so probably this isn't going to make sense but really though I'm very angry man, like, I can't ever say anything or comment somethning about anything because then I am evil bad bad guy and I'm too hard on people and I'm too demandant and needy and I'm too hard on people with the stuff I ask of them EVEN without me really asking anythingn out of people somethimes I just want them to tolerate me but nooooo f I want them to be tolerant with me then I just have to be a plant and not exist, not think, never say anything, never say anything ever-so-slightly bad about anything, and just conform with whatever they're comfortable with, I am so angry yo, at this point I don't even know if it is MY fault or the fault of the world. but yeah I guess it is nice to vent like this in a forum game, typing without looking at the keyboyadsds and well yeah I think I've dragged this on for long enough, I'm gonna stop now, it was nice to vent guys, I'll be here for all this week, I'll be seeing you around, g'bight, g'bye