It is said that Dae is raising a Floof Army. Beware.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [Forum Game] Post a Situation, get an over-compilcated, over-the-top Solution!  (Read 14125 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
...Well, that isn't too hard. I would introduce Di Gi to this topic,, upon which it will be flooded with TOO MUCH PINK, which will blind everyone on the Topic into believing whatever Di Gi says, and she'll say thusly to be nice, upon which everyone would obey...or she'd take over the world. (With smiles! And bunnies! AND PINK!)

NP must: get me to stop referencing my RP in every Forum Game.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

YukarinUniversalTraveler

I would make a lengthy research on what could the letters "RP" stand for, find out all of the results, and, then, embark on a journey to become "The Fixer" of all of the problems related to the letters "RP". :unsure:

Is that good enough?
My turn.

NP must: go to bed early.

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
I am writing a text on a sheet of paper with a pen, but i want to stylize my font, what should i do?
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
Talk to Sans and Papyrus and shift the conversation to make them say what you need to for the paper, having Alphys tape recording their words. Depending on how it goes, you may have to deal with alternating between Comic Sans and Papyrus text in your paper, but at least you won't have to write a single letter yourself! You will have to watch seven hours of the Symptoms with Alphys as payment though...

NP: You are presented with a pie of unknown contents by a complete stranger in a clown costume. He just places the pie on a table nearby and runs away gleefully. What do you do?

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
You bring a couch for your self instead of a dining chair, then you saw off half of the table's legs, so that you can reach the pie more easily with the couch's short height. Once that's out of the way, you bring a friend, a cousin, any one, or a hobo, or a pedestrian, whatever it is, to try out the pie to see if is it good enough for you to eat or not.

NP: I want to make a pizza, how should i?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero in Training
I would commission a famous artist to paint Charlie Brown's head, but ask them to use a dough canvas and paint it with tomato sauce,  cheese, mushrooms and pepperoni. They, being an extremely famous artist, would showcase their masterpiece in a museum, with me retaining ownership. But considering they've got their heart set on showcasing it in the museum, I would have to resort to breaking into the museum at night and create a counterfeit made of clay, and do the ol' switcheroo. From then on out, I'd pop it in the freezer. On a good weekend, I'd pop it in the oven and there you have it! I've got myself an easy frozen pizza dinner!

NP: Klonoa exists. He's standing in your room right now and he's three feet high. What do you do?

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
Complicated...

I use him for a good 3D Modelling reference for Klonoa 3D and make sure it's better than the PRS model, at night, i take him to my bed, and keep hugging it while sleeping like a little teddy bear. :embarassed: And if he doesn't want it, well i just let it go.
What kind of solution is this?

NP: I want to re-install Windows 7 again.  :(
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 04:51:12 pm by rapappa the pepper, Reason: Forgot the next problem.... »

• Hero in Training
Have a contractor build a house with six windows. Then, install the seventh window yourself. Then remove that window, and re-install it.  :D

RP: You are tasked by Namco to write the story for Klonoa 3, as an ambassador for all Klonoa fans in the world. But you can only write it in 2 minutes, before they comically but safely launch you out the window through a Pac-Man-shaped escape pod.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
You write an ASCII art by hand on paper that says "D.I.Y". and then in the bottom "you're asking for this franchise to die.", then you put on a comical Pac-Man helmet to then casually and formally sit on the comical Pac-Man escape pod.

NP: I want to hide inside a lamp shade, that has the exact same size and shape as me, but how do i enter it and how can i get one of the same size as my self?

• Hero in Training
You could look through the woods and hunt for a Conveniently Shaped Lamp. However, the lamp would be so conveniently shaped that your head couldn't actually fit in it, as it would be the exact size of yourself and not any bigger.

Fortunately, if you find two Conveniently Shaped Lamps of opposite genders and give them both a Thunder Shard, a Slightly Oversized Yet Still Convenient Lamp will spawn in your mailbox, which you can now use to craft a Lamp Shade by combining it with Axe.

NP: I can't think of any prompts, think of one for me and then answer it lol