No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The possible average new member introduction.  (Read 2828 times)

YukarinUniversalTraveler

Re: The possible average new member introduction.
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2021, 01:04:20 pm »
Hi there people! :big_smile:

I'm surprised there is a forum about Klonoa, even more now seeing that it is still somewhat active; since cool things like forums and blogs are now being replaced by that thing called Discord... I don't have anything against it, but I really miss the neat environment that forums like this have, and I hope that this one's not the exception.  :D

Well, introducing myself; you can call me Yukarin(pronounced like "YOU-car-in"), as that is my "artist name", I draw fan art, both traditionally and digitally; and I also draw my own original characters.

Speaking of original characters, the first time I saw Klonoa, was back in 2010 when there was this huge boom about Sonic fan characters, and some of them were recolored versions of Sonic and other characters; remember?
So, one of these fan characters was a Klonoa recolor. :bad_straight_face:
It wasn't until, like, five years later, when I learned (more like "discovered") that the original character was a cabbit with black fur and a blue Pac-Man hat, and his name was "Klonoa". :sick:
That was then, back in 2017 or so. I still didn't know that the character was from a videogame. I discovered that recently, in 2019. I was never much of a gamer girl, and almost all of the games I play are emulated ones. But a couple of months ago I got a hold on a neat PS1 emulator, and I thought "Oh I should try playin' the Klonoa game", and well, here I am. Totally loved Door to Phantomile, even though it's kinda hard for me, since I'm not good with platformers. :embarassed:
I liked the game so much I started investigating more about everything Klonoa. I'm also playing Empire of Dreams and Beach Volleyball, and absolutely loved both of them. You could say I'm a little hyped. ;)

And last night I discovered that this forum existed, and today I'm here, introducing myself to all of you. I am a new fan of Klonoa, and I hope I can get along with all of you! :big_smile:

Offline Balneor

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2021, 02:31:20 pm »
Hello there !

Looks like you wrote under someone else's presentation which isn't the most ideal, it would have been better that you start your own thread... but no big deal

I had and still have such obsession with everything Klonoa related too. Tip : beware of the PS2 game, if you're unlucky enough it might completely trap you down this path
ALL YOUR LIFE

Can you link places where you hold your art ? Having trouble finding one with your handle

I don't have much to say else honestly. I'm happy you fell in the love with the series, that you came here to stop by and I hope you have a good time.

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2021, 04:11:56 pm »
Whoops. I saw people were chatting here with lengthy messages, and reading the title of the thread I thought this was THE "welcome new people" masterpost, like in some other forums. But it seems like I've already messed up, in my very first post, too. :sad_face:

Sorry then. Should I, like, open my own thread to make things right?
I wouldn't like to put my social media links in here, that would be rude. :bad_straight_face:

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2023, 11:43:25 am »
I re-wrote this, i feel like it was starting to feel some-what outdated, even tho i already introduced my self here, i'd still like to leave an "about me" page.  :)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/