It is said that Dae is raising a Floof Army. Beware.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Poll

Which Smash Bros. characters are your favorite/mains?

Mario
7 (3.3%)
Donkey Kong
3 (1.4%)
Link
4 (1.9%)
Samus
1 (0.5%)
Yoshi
6 (2.8%)
Kirby
11 (5.2%)
Fox
9 (4.3%)
Pikachu
6 (2.8%)
Jigglypuff
2 (0.9%)
Luigi
4 (1.9%)
Ness
7 (3.3%)
Captain Falcon
5 (2.4%)
Peach
1 (0.5%)
Bowser
4 (1.9%)
Zelda
1 (0.5%)
Sheik
1 (0.5%)
Ice Climbers
1 (0.5%)
Marth
1 (0.5%)
Mewtwo
3 (1.4%)
Mr. Game & Watch
1 (0.5%)
Dr. Mario
3 (1.4%)
Ganondorf
4 (1.9%)
Falco
5 (2.4%)
Young Link/Toon Link
4 (1.9%)
Pichu
4 (1.9%)
Roy
2 (0.9%)
Meta Knight
2 (0.9%)
Pit
2 (0.9%)
Zero Suit Samus
3 (1.4%)
Wario
5 (2.4%)
Snake
3 (1.4%)
Ike
3 (1.4%)
Lucas
8 (3.8%)
Olimar/Alph
3 (1.4%)
Pokémon Trainer
2 (0.9%)
Squirtle
0 (0%)
Ivysaur
0 (0%)
Charizard
2 (0.9%)
King Dedede
1 (0.5%)
Diddy Kong
1 (0.5%)
Sonic
9 (4.3%)
R.O.B.
1 (0.5%)
Lucario
7 (3.3%)
Wolf
3 (1.4%)
Villager
5 (2.4%)
Megaman
8 (3.8%)
Wii Fit Trainer
2 (0.9%)
Rosalina
1 (0.5%)
Little Mac
1 (0.5%)
Greninja
4 (1.9%)
Mii Fighters
6 (2.8%)
Palutena
2 (0.9%)
Pac-Man
2 (0.9%)
Robin
3 (1.4%)
Lucina
3 (1.4%)
Shulk
4 (1.9%)
Duck Hunt Dog
5 (2.4%)
Bowser Jr.
5 (2.4%)
Dark Pit
1 (0.5%)
Sandbag
0 (0%)
Master Hand
2 (0.9%)
Crazy Hand
1 (0.5%)
Giga Bowser
0 (0%)
Tabuu
0 (0%)
Master Core
1 (0.5%)
Ryu
0 (0%)
Cloud
0 (0%)
Corrin
0 (0%)
Bayonetta
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread/Poll!  (Read 20909 times)

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Re: Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread/Poll!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2014, 06:34:02 am »
We may or may not already know the entire roster, but you know...there's still stages, music...

(Image removed from quote.)

...and THIS.

They're ready for Gold, THEY ARE FARMING GOLD!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 10:10:58 am by ALOIYD »

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2014, 08:56:55 am »
0O0

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2014, 12:25:04 pm »
0O0

Expect the unexpected, Sakurai is ready to show everyone....

REGGIE'S BODY

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2014, 11:52:23 am »
Weeeeell, MY HYPE COULDN'T HOLD THE HYPE!

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
IMPORTANT! Dangerous Smash WiiU glitch!
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2014, 05:59:21 am »
...Uh-oh. You guys with the WiiU version might want to be careful of this, but there's a rather harmful glitch going around with the WiiU version. Basically, some people have been gettng this error message:  "There is a problem with the Sytem Memory. For help, make a note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com - Error 160-0103". It seems to occur when the system is turned off while playing the game, even when it isn't turned off while saving. It only affects the Smash WiiU data- everything else usually works fine. Deleting the saved data/update patch doesn't seem to fix the issue, and Formatting the console only seems to brick it. Nintendo has no idea what's been causing the problem, and have yet to make an official statement on it.

Basically, all I can say is, if you're gonna turn the game off, EXIT INTO THE WIIU MENU FIRST, THEN TURN OFF THE CONSOLE. And, under no circumstances, should you format the system if this happens to you, it will brick the console. Be careful out there, Smashers, and let us hope to Smash safely while a patch is worked on!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2014, 06:16:04 am »
...Uh-oh. You guys with the WiiU version might want to be careful of this, but there's a rather harmful glitch going around with the WiiU version. Basically, some people have been gettng this error message:  "There is a problem with the Sytem Memory. For help, make a note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com - Error 160-0103". It seems to occur when the system is turned off while playing the game, even when it isn't turned off while saving. It only affects the Smash WiiU data- everything else usually works fine. Deleting the saved data/update patch doesn't seem to fix the issue, and Formatting the console only seems to brick it. Nintendo has no idea what's been causing the problem, and have yet to make an official statement on it.

Basically, all I can say is, if you're gonna turn the game off, EXIT INTO THE WIIU MENU FIRST, THEN TURN OFF THE CONSOLE. And, under no circumstances, should you format the system if this happens to you, it will brick the console. Be careful out there, Smashers, and let us hope to Smash safely while a patch is worked on!
No, NO, NOOOOOO, Wait a sec, does it affect the console if it was digital?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2014, 02:32:35 pm »

No, NO, NOOOOOO, Wait a sec, does it affect the console if it was digital?

I honest to goodness don't know, but I'm assuming that it might...but again, I'm not 100% certain.

Though, based on others having problems mainly deleting the update data, and other such reports, the problem is two things: either something's wrong with the system's flash memory, so it's a problem with the system itself, OR...it has something to do with the update patch. I haven't updated Smash yet, though now that I've heard it may be due to said patch, I...well, I don't intend to update Smash until this issue is fixed. Just being safe on my end.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 02:52:45 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2014, 03:22:24 pm »
Wait. I've been turning it off from the Smash menu a lot...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7IDVzLiQo

Oh, dear.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2014, 03:26:22 pm »
Wait. I've been turning it off from the Smash menu a lot...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7IDVzLiQo

Oh, dear.

Me too, actually. In fact, I've been having a problem with it (that seems to have gone MUCH less reported, to the point I seem to be the only one having it), where turning it off at all in most cases just freezes the console, and I have to directly unplug it. It's usually been fine afterwards, though...Which, of course, means I'd prefer this minor problem I've been having to the risk of...whatever happens to be going around.

...On the lighter side of things, I drew Sable into Smash Bros!

...Well, close enough, anyways.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 04:27:07 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2014, 10:34:02 pm »
I'm actually surprised Duck Hunt has 3 other votes besides mine (he's practically winning the poll); all my friends don't touch and despise the playstyle. Fortunate for me I guess, I provide diversity and nuisances for my friends as I main Duck Hunt.

I haven't had much time to invest into Smash Wii U...just enough to bridge the gap between claiming Duck Hunt as a main versus an alt. I plan on alting Sheik, Yoshi and maybe...maybe Fit Trainer. For awhile I was debating Charizard as a main because I mained Poke Trainer in brawl but everyone seems to play Charizard soooo I'll sub alt him probably. My "secret" alt is ROB as I hardly ever play him but when I do it's like I'd been practicing (though tbh, his movesets are pretty rigid so you can't really fumble attacks with ROB).

Not sure I'm going to work with Sonic this time around...time will tell.