Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Chocolat

• Magical Grill
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • My style is rich, dope, phat in which
League of Legends
« on: December 24, 2014, 05:22:27 pm »
League of Legends is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, a genre that started out from the Warcraft III mod DOTA) that is a likely contender for the most popular F2P game in the world. The game, like all MOBA games plays like a cross between an RTS and an RPG where a group of 5 people team up to destroy the enemy team's nexus, located in the enemy base. It's a tricky game to understand at first and can be very frustrating/stressful (There will be a lot of people getting angry in general when you play this game) at all levels of play but it's very intense and deep when the game is going normally.

I am pretty good at Rumble and Gnar but not with anyone else. Trying to Learn Nasus/Nautilus though. If anyone else plays this game my Username is Flakkzero, EUW server only though. I will say though that this game is a very love it or hate it thing, especially with the crap community. I am very happy to give whatever advice I can though, although I am only silver 5 (High Silver MMR on normals).
Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 06:14:13 pm »
I'm not even lvl30 :(

And yes, community is crap. I was a Dota 2 player before starting LoL. And even on low levels, everyone is nice and they *try* to make teamplay.

On LoL however, It's different. I hate seeing these thing every time I start a game.
p1: solo
p2: mid
p3: mid
p4: adc
p2: mid is mine, I said it first.
p3: mid or feed
p5 (generally me): what's left??
p4: jung & sup
*me takes jungle*
p5: jung

And game starts with 2 mid which feeding enemy hero, a failing adc because of no sup available and a solo which ask ganks every minute, since he can't keep the lane without your help.

As a result, I only play LoL with my friends as a team.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 08:27:30 pm »

It might be me but because of the community I just won't touch LoL

I have DOTA 2.  I would play it but I just don't know if I could really get into it.

Offline Naoya

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Way too personal
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 01:43:24 am »
I'm not much of a team player.
The Crimson Angel of Judecca cometh!

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 09:39:30 am »
League's community isn't bad as it looks, IT IS IN <lvl30 THOUGH, until you get to lvl 30 to take use of the team builder you gotta survive all the crap coming out of people then you can actually enjoy the game, and yes it's best played with friends. IMO all mobas have a crap part that makes people think it's the whole community but it's not. I play in EUW too and I added you Flakk