The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hey... again.  (Read 1198 times)

Offline MarioNumbers

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
Hey... again.
« on: June 30, 2020, 02:17:19 am »
Some of you may remember me, Some may not. But I've taken almost an entire year or two away from here (I'm terrible with keeping count, I'm sorry) after locking myself out of my old account. (save for revisiting a few times to see how much dust had settled) First off, Let's just say this year hasn't been what I hoped for. I've been depressed and in more serious cases: the lowest I've ever been in my life in terms of sanity and morale. I've more or less given up on the series I was once rooting for to come back. (No, not Klonoa. I am positive and all the more happy about the Encore trademark. Especially after Mr. Driller just came out.)

Expect me to lurk more, at least until encore finally comes out. I've reflected on who I was and I'm struggling to make a change and become more likable. No more whining daily, No more paranoia, No more negativity. I'm going to be keeping that away from here. I'm about to enter my final year of college and I'm nervous about my future and career going forward. But I just am glad to know you guys are getting what you've clamored for almost over a decade for. I've already had enough drama and sadness in the fandom I thought I would safely fit in like a glove, It's time to move on and stop crying over spilled milk.

Take care, Stay safe. I'm already scared enough with this virus going around and I've been in lockdown for nearly 4 entire months.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 02:21:49 am by MarioNumbers »

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: Hey... again.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 12:41:52 pm »
Hi.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Balneor

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 04:05:01 pm »
Welcome back. Let's all hope for the best.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 07:48:53 pm »
Mario. Why do you have two accounts?

Offline MarioNumbers

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 08:08:40 pm »
I wanted to abandon pretty much everything relating to my old one, and I purposefully locked myself out last time I even touched it. Consider this a new me, more or less. I explain it in the huge wall of text above.

In all seriousness, and I don't want to come off as malicious or anything. That and, again - Time in the fandom I thought I could consider my home went sour as of this year, I only decided to come back as of recently after reflecting on myself heavily and evaluating what parts of me need to outright go. It's all rather personal, just know I am ashamed of who I used to be and I'm remolding myself for the new decade. Don't worry about me rambling about Pac-Man or whatever anymore. (I’ve given up on that series in general at this point.) I need to silence my negativity, I was just too embarrassed and ashamed to keep using my original, let alone make anymore posts on it. It was already pretty darn inactive by the time I decided to ultimately delete everything from it. Well... That, and I feel this forum hasn't gotten much activity in general up until now.

Had to undergo several months of therapy and consoling from my friends this year already, too. Again, in all seriousness - I think 2020 as a whole brought me down to my knees, mentally. More than anything else in my life has.

I know the rules here, But If there’s any account I’d like to be deleted - It’s my original. I locked myself out of guilt initially and only as of recently did I even end up having second thoughts.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 08:28:04 pm by MarioNumbers »