Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Calicolex

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Disregard society; build identity.
Hi
« on: August 03, 2015, 03:06:53 pm »
Hey.

Lately I've gotten more and more interested in the game I used to play in my childhood. I only recently finished LV, exactly on my birthday. It was the best gift ever :)

I went to look into Klonoa a little deeper and I noticed some people are saying there is more than just the features for kids. I really love complexity in plots, great ideas and everything so I was hoping to find something here. I'm a fan of NGE and SEL so the people who know those should understand.

The first thing that caught my eye was this post http://forums.untamedheart.us/index.php/topic,217.0.html about runes. Making up a fictional language with some hidden texts for the fans to decypher is something really amazing... I'm looking forward to something more like this. If anyone knows any other interesting, underlying stuff in Klonoa hit me up. Thanks Rupurudu for redirecting me there once again when I couldn't find that article anymore.

On the surprising side, I never thought Aura24 was this site's admin and creator. I've actually followed her on youtube for like 5 or 6 years or such. I was a big fan of spyro too. Guess it makes sense now... Klonoa...Aura... :P

Well then, I'm looking forward to making friends with most of you. Seems you guys are really awesome based on what I've read at the forums so far. :)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 04:36:57 pm »
Welcome to the forums! ;D

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 04:53:31 pm »
On the surprising side, I never thought Aura24 was this site's admin and creator. I've actually followed her on youtube for like 5 or 6 years or such. I was a big fan of spyro too. Guess it makes sense now... Klonoa...Aura... :P

WHO ARE YOU.
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 05:05:44 pm »
Welcome to the collective, Calicolex! And you're not the only one who followed (or in my case follows) Aura on YouTube.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 05:13:14 pm »
Someone else who stalked Aura? And for far longer than I?

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find we certainly love theorizing, and such, as well as other such fun things, like community activities, game/movie night, and such,

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 06:15:37 pm »
Hey hello and welcome to the Collective!

Offline Calicolex

• Moo
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 06:55:00 pm »
WHO ARE YOU.

Just an old subscriber of yours who enjoyed your spyro vids. And now appreciates this forum, which you made. Thanks for everything. https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?gl=UG&page=1&hl=en-GB&v=dYzmKmOPNZk actually found one vid where you replied on my comment more than 4 years ago. WDarKHawKW is my channel.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2015, 07:17:17 pm »
You are aware she has a new one named CrystalBlazier, right?
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Calicolex

• Moo
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2015, 07:37:18 pm »
You are aware she has a new one named CrystalBlazier, right?

Yeah man. Although I'm not really a fan of skylanders so my interest died at the beggining of that channel. I still checked in once a year or so.

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2015, 08:12:46 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Calicolex :) Hope you'll have a fun, awesome time here!! ;D