There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Icon changes.  (Read 2527 times)

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
Icon changes.
« on: August 09, 2014, 02:37:21 pm »
Just recently, I came on to the forums and found something odd.

Darai, Sable and Meowcat all changed their avatars. That's something you don't see too often. Discuss.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Icon changes.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 03:03:17 pm »
...What? I felt like using a Lucario Caramelldansen gif as my Avy. I put my previous avy in my sig in sprite form, to compensate.

It's quite common to change one's Avy. Experimenting with details helps us to figure out what is best. Or, perhaps our interests change, over time? Or I just REALLY felt like using an animated gif as my Avy, I dunno.

(If you haven't noticed, LazerSunfish has been changing his several times since he's come on here.)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 03:21:15 pm »
Just recently, I came on to the forums and found something odd.

Darai, Sable and Meowcat all changed their avatars. That's something you don't see too often. Discuss.

I didn't change my icon.... @Aura24  changed it as a prank.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 03:56:33 pm by the_darai, Reason: Mentioned Aura because she dun goofed. »

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 03:22:09 pm »
I have always used the avatar you can see on the left. Ever since I joined my first forum, and it was a forum dedicated to Klonoa community, I have used this avatar, and never changed it. It was the biggest, most active forum dedicated to the fanbase, back in the good old days, when dinosaurs still inhabited earth.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 03:34:09 pm by Gyzyn »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 03:47:42 pm »
I have always used the avatar you can see on the left. Ever since I joined my first forum, and it was a forum dedicated to Klonoa community, I have used this avatar, and never changed it. It was the biggest, most active forum dedicated to the fanbase, back in the good old days, when dinosaurs still inhabited earth.
You talking about KFC?