There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Massive accordion thread of Sorted Klonoa screenshots 2.0  (Read 7657 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Massive accordion thread of Sorted Klonoa screenshots 2.0
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 11:37:21 am »
If I got a 1:44.30 in 2014 on emulator it is probably not legit or during the time I was trying to explore every vision with a modified jump/fly cheat which makes me go upwards really fast. Also I don't even remember getting a 1:44 anywhere / I didn't bother with the speed running stuff back then x_o

Edit: I thought on it more and tried to remember how I ever got such an absurd time. But I think what happened is I modified the fly cheat to be a bit more like upwards falling and I flew through much of Balue's tower that day to rush to get pics
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:14:42 pm by Vokadae »

Offline Balneor

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 06:08:13 pm »
Well, that resolve the issue I had, thanks. Funny to me that this is actually legitimately beatable.

Offline Fennekin

• Fennekin Lover
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Please sit, and let's talk for a while.
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 07:20:48 am »
Think your high quality photos might be a little, too high quality. :embarassed:
A lot of the images load about halfway before breaking. I'm not sure if this is just me.  x_x

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 08:13:42 am »
Might be the host :( but it is the only image host I could find that would even allow me to upload screenshots of those sizes.

:V I could theoretically go farther but it's diminishing returns / not so worth it xD. I just need a good Nvidia GPU for it.

Offline whipperwhipandwizkid

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • on like hot butter on the top the pop corn yall
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2020, 01:25:11 pm »
big ol necropost, but this must have taken a while, thanks  for adding to the sadly limited pictures of tat