No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Is Klonoa Heroes a Good Game?  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
Is Klonoa Heroes a Good Game?
« on: June 23, 2017, 10:00:25 am »
 I know that there could be few threads discussing this but i would like to have your guys thoughts on Klonoa Heroes from a different prespective.

Without using japanese only, the graphics, and the music, just using the gameplay and story to draw a conculsion for the big question...

Is Klonoa Heroes a Good Game?

I personally say almost

The game is full of repetitive elements with in its combat of press A for Red, B for Blue and hold A or B to do a "special" attack that ends up being spammed. The item system is not friendly to less skilled players due to the item cap, and the lack of a map leads to going in circles and getting lost.

Now for me what saves the game is the story, i personally believe Klonoa Heroes is the best Klonoa story i have ever seen. Due  emtional moments to its very well developed characters and its humor and its dark moments.

its big departing of the main style of klonoa and also due to its lack for being light hearted at times helps the game feel more real. this is comparable to Majoras Mask where its always dark and unsettling.

I personally would say Klonoa Heroes is my second favirote game becuase of the story.
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
Re: Is Klonoa Heroes a Good Game?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 04:38:36 pm »
2 years later...

After getting alot more time to play this game I would like to say that this game in my opinion is the best klonoa game. why do i say this? well its mainly because this game offers so much more replayablity then i realized when i originally posted my opinions of this game. Mainly due to the fantastic Boss Rush, Equipment and Collectibles the game has. Now I say these 3 things as the great parts of the game mainly because there is so many weapon options to learn how to master and with that the equipable items can add so much to how you play with a character or weapon, and if you master this you can destroy bosses and enemies with ease, and sometimes your rewarded with the Collectibles which makes mastering this stuff even more amazing. And, thats why i love Klonoa Heroes.
Guess what... You're a Cutie