No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: New Fairy Tail opening 20 hype!  (Read 2035 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
New Fairy Tail opening 20 hype!
« on: July 05, 2015, 03:24:13 pm »
.....IM SPEECHLESS
THAT'S IT
JUST SPEECHLESS
THIS NEW OPENING
JUST
HIT ME
SO HARD

ahem, sorry im just really hyped for the new arc.

so, yesterday's episode of Fairy Tail had a new opening and ending. the entire time i had butterflies in the stomach, i was screaming, i was freaking out. that's just how good this is. so i made a reaction/review i'll drop here. it's more a "omg this is so good!" rant then a review, so sorry about that XD i'll link the opening so you guys can also take a look at it, make your own reviews and get on this Tartaros hype train.
so here we go

this new opening is called NEVER-END TALE
first off we got flames everywhere, and Natsu stands up with no shirt on, so it looks like he just came out of a fierce battle victorious. and then right off the bat we got Fairy Tail in ruins! oh that's such a spoiler for non manga readers!
then it zooms out and shows us the Tartaros cube, and the song says "Fairy Tail!" and at that point i realized this whole opening is actually sung by Natsu and Lucy themselves!
oh and the way that Fairy Tail logo comes on screen just UGH SO GOOD
then we got Natsu looking up into the sky, only to see the one and only Zeref! oh and i am loving Natsu's new outfit!
then we have Igneel himself!
then we got Natsu running, and then the song changes to Lucy singing as Lucy runs on screen, followed by Happy. and Lucy starts crying, cause oh it's a spoiler
then we got this figure standing in front of them, i don't wanna spoil anything so i won't say who.
oh and then Jellal with his his eyes covered from his battle and Oracion Seis behind him! and Mest in the foreground!
then we got Gray vs Silver omg the fight everyone's been waiting for!
Juvia's fighting the guy i forgot his name, but that leads to a really tear jerking moment.
now what confused me is i see Lucy, Wendy, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray, Natsu, and one other person put their hand in the middle, but when it zooms out non of those guys are on screen. i was like wut, but then realized it's just the other guild members.
then we get the beat drop and see Erza fighting Kyoka! oh man i can't wait for that fight! and then demon Minerva comes over from above!
next scene is Lucy, Virgo, and Loke fighting Jackal and that other guy i forgot. that's gonna be another real tear jerker.
then we have the girl who revives everyone and does the modifications on humans in the lab, along with that other guy i forgot the name (im not good with names ok?)
oh and then Carla with FACE. FACE is allot taller then it was in the manga :/
and then, the moment we've all been waiting for! WENDY IN DRAGON FORCE YEEEESSSSSS OMG IT'S A SPOILER, BUT THAT ANIMATION THEY USED IS JUST AMAZING AND OMG WENDY LOOKS SO EPIC I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER FIGHT EZEL! the end of that fight made me cry and nearly just stop liking Fairy Tail all together. but it ended well!
next we got Lector and Frosch with Sting and Rouge, going to fight Mard Geer.
then it's Gajeel versus that other guy, that battle is gonna be so good with the Levy scene.
then we got some flashback back story for Mirajane, Lisanna and Elfman. that nearly made me cry
Mirajane and Lisanna vs that other woman who can control people is gonna be a fight to look forward to.
then it's an epic stare off between Natsu and Zeref
then Lucy summoning the ********* oh more spoilers!
then it says "never END" and shows the book of END. i feel that's a play on words there. oh and Mard Geer in his precious throne, holding the book.
then the end, with Natsu, Lucy and Happy.

wow
that was one heck of an opening. i think this is my new fave opening. yeah, even better then opening 16. i wish they didn't spoil so much stuff though for the non manga readers. but other then that, the song, the animations, everything was just amazing. i think they spent their entire budget they had for a new opening XD
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:28:23 pm by BinaryPulsar »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: New Fairy Tail opening 20 hype!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 04:36:32 pm »
I'm not a detective or anything but I'm guessing you're really excited aren't you?

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 04:37:43 pm »
I'm not a detective or anything but I'm guessing you're really excited aren't you?

was is that obvious? OwO

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 06:24:45 pm »
Fun fact about Fairy Tail: Natsu's English VA, Todd Haberkorn, loves the series so much that after dubbing 100 episodes he went and got the Fairy Tail guild mark tattooed on his shoulder ;3

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 06:26:50 pm »
Fun fact about Fairy Tail: Natsu's English VA, Todd Haberkorn, loves the series so much that after dubbing 100 episodes he went and got the Fairy Tail guild mark tattooed on his shoulder ;3

yeah i heard about that a long time ago. im getting a Fairy Tail guild mark tattooed on my shoulder too as soon as i turn 18 >w<