Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: One Last Time  (Read 493 times)

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
One Last Time
« on: July 10, 2023, 11:30:38 pm »
Before everyone forgets about Klonoa again, I’d just like to take this moment

….

https://tenor.com/view/leaves-gif-16219912

*I’m sitting here on the ——. The silence is a deafening symphony playing just for me. The Tree stands firm, guarding my dreams and my hope. Resting in its rough, blistering embrace, I close my eyes and let myself dip into the light above me, my toes grazing the sun, testing the heat, making sure it’s not too bright.

Time tables and tables turn, all aglow in the moonlight below. The sun shines bright on the moonlit night, and the carousels make their rounds.
The earth tilts forward, the earth spins backwards, the clock strikes midnight, the meteor that we live on strikes every star in the sky, leaving chaos in its wake.

I’m drowning in myself. But I tread lightly, tiptoeing through the traps set by the authority before me. That king being. Standing, alone. As it waits for the show to begin in his playwright garden.

Then, I jump in. And all seems clear now.*

*Klonoa…. Your world doesn’t seem to have a form, does it? Chasing after the wind, never satisfied. You weren’t always meant to be this way, and yet through forces beyond, you were meant to see that dreams are….

Well that’s just it. You don’t know what dreams are. You never did. Perhaps in a distant past… no, a distant memory, I’m sure of it!…. You were. You were.

You always were, weren’t you? You’re not just Klonoa, are you.

Klonoa… no, whoever you are.

….whatever you are, you are my dream.
And if I never find out what you are, I’ll always see your light.

…Klonoa? I’m sleep deprived. I know it’s my fault, sort of. But on the other hand, it’s not fair. But regardless, I think it’s also because on sleepless nights like these is when I have the most vivid dreams of all.

And all I can say is…

What the Mirror Spirit says.

Every day.

When you look at your reflection clear as day in the water. In the glass. In the ice.

In my eyes.

Don’t. Ever. Look. Away.

You’ve looked away once. Don’t ever do it again. Please.

…I’m getting ahead of myself. I have one final request.

Before I go, promise me you’ll never forget,

….

Who you are.

And no matter how much you change, no matter how many you’s you are or were or will be…

You’ll always be mine. And you’ll always be theirs.

The end.

- - - - -

I wake up…

___

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
Re: One Last Time
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 12:52:57 am »
Cooool :D

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: One Last Time
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2023, 11:31:27 am »
Here's a "Wahoo" for you for this, it's simple, but effective what this is.  :)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/