The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] Best Warriors  (Read 5309 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
[OFFICIAL] Best Warriors
« on: July 22, 2015, 09:22:53 pm »
Each game has a group that seem to be skilled in combat, namely Forlock and Volk. There are others that aren't from those areas who would be considered warriors. Anyway, which side has better warriors, Phantomile or Lunatea?

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: [OFFICIAL] Best Warriors
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 11:15:46 pm »
Phantomile  <: we probably aren't afraid to get in someone's face / take some risks considering those forlock people and having to use pitchforks.
 But you know i'm biased towards phantomile xD.

Volk has to bomb from a mile away

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 12:36:18 am »
Oh, right. Volk has literal Nukes.

...so...Lunatea, I guess? I mean, Phantomile's Moon Kingdom has those cannons...but...meh. Not really nukes.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 12:42:31 am »
Volk has to bomb from a mile away
You say that like it's a disadvantage.

Volk would burn Forlock to the ground in like, a day.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 05:06:40 am »
You say that like it's a disadvantage.

Volk would burn Forlock to the ground in like, a day.

They scurred :p come closer volk peoples :D "waves pitchfork"

Maybe convince the winds of breezegale to blow the planes right out of the sky   :big_smile:
Man I'm gonna feel sorry for the poor volkies who accidently parachute into forlock forest and get lost among other things. Mmmmm poor city dwelling folk.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:27:21 am by Vokadae, Reason: CITY DWELLERS! »

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 05:58:01 am »
Phantomile to breezegale's president presonal.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 07:10:43 am »
Lunatea has Volk and its like an industrial city. Most citizens in Volk are well-trained soldiers. They have guns, tanks and tactical nukes. They also got a heavy tank called Biskarsh, which guards the city. It has a very resistant armor. Even though Klonoa put it out of commission, it manages to reactivate itself and pursues the target until it is  completely destroyed. Volk technicians are probably mass-producing these tanks and even upgrading some new features on them. So in conclusion, Lunatea will always have the best warriors as long as Volk City is standing.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 07:18:28 am »
Volk city isn't standing on much xD it tends to blow it's self up for the sake of discord so I can imagine the well trained not very rational soldiers just attacking each other (:

I should also add all Lephise has to do is sing you guys right on out of phantomile and that's a whole war avoided  :D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:25:45 am by Vokadae »

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 07:25:31 am »
Volk city isn't standing on much xD it tends to blow it's self up for the sake of discord so I can imagine the well trained not very rational soldiers just attacking each other (:

Let's just pretend that they had a temporary ceasefire in order to concentrate their attack on Phantomile. After they have decimated your precious Phantomile, they can start blowing each other out again.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 10:43:46 am »
No that's right Volk would be much too busy fighting itself, that's the natural state it's perpetually in, discord is its element. A house divided cannot stand, and all... Volk might have trained fighters and advanced technology but you cannot be a great army if that army is constantly destroying itself.

I also thought it was interesting that Lunatea was more modern, and Phantomile was more natural. Similarly, though Lunatea seems to have more advanced technology, Phantomile still has the natural elements on their side which could lead to a terrifying amount of strength.