The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Who do you think Klonoa dislikes (but isn't a villain) but never expressed?  (Read 1286 times)

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Just a fun little game really, who in whatever world do you think Klonoa would hate to be close to, talk to, anything in between, that isn't a villain like Joka, Ghadius, Leorina or even King of Sorrow?
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Guy with a weird taste
The first one that comes to my mind is Balue, he somewhat used Klonoa for his own goals and lied to him multiple times,  but his way of using Klonoa made Klonoa much stronger and he somewhat was helpful to Klonoa in Heroes.

He also very obssesed with Lephise, what could make Klonoa feel uncomfortable.
And he is much older than Klonoa...

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
Whoever is responsible for scattering 150 Dream Stones on each of all Visions and holding a scrapbook as ransom for them. Surely Klonoa would grow frustrated as he realizes the task for retrieving them is easier said than done. The perpetrator better watch out, the Dream Traveller is coming!  :very_angry:
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Maybe not hate, but I can imagine Klonoa would have seen Popka as annoying with his “man up” kind of attitude. Not to mention committing a crime from stealing that board!

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
Oh, I didn't read the whole title.  :embarassed:

I don't think Klonoa would have it in him to hate anyone who isn't cold-blooded.
He strikes as the "Goku" type, who wants to see the good in everyone.
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
I'd wonder if immediately after the very first Klonoa game if he held at least some small grudge over Huepow. It probably didn't stay though. Klonoa strikes me as a character with an uncanny awareness of the world around him. Very empathetic as well.