No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: This game ignores the hero's gameplay rule when it wants to  (Read 825 times)

Offline Leeu

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
This game ignores the hero's gameplay rule when it wants to
« on: February 19, 2022, 10:42:46 am »
One main use of the Wind Ring is helping Klonoa with doing higher jumps that he normally is not able to do, throught somehow the character alone managed to jump and reach where Joka or Joker if this is his actual name now was standing in the end of V1-2.

That's not the last time Klonoa does that at his own, other time he does a not so high but longer jump when he sees Karal again at some point in the game.

Not wanting the Wind Ring to be less useful in a game made with it in mind, just pointing out this (maybe intentional) inconsistency with the character in some cutscenes.
For his neutral special, he enters in a gun!

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: This game ignores the hero's gameplay rule when it wants to
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 12:16:29 pm »
All of the games won't care about the last, keep that in mind, they're all different dreams, none of them are related to each other. They can revive Grandpa when ever they want, and they did that in Heroes. Also, DtP is the first game, so there is no way it would break Heroes' rule if it came 5 years later  :bad_straight_face:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/