Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa's voice has been STOLEN?!  (Read 5885 times)

Offline rando account

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • "I need to think of a good bio" -Me, 2 minutes ago
    • imgur account
Re: Duludubi Star knockoff game.
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2022, 10:48:23 pm »
As the title says: there was a knockoff game made for a Chinese theme park called Duludubi Star that uses Klonoa's voice and the Tower of Balue OST. Vinny's video on it actually got me into this series due to all the backlash in the comments. Anyhow it's awesome to be a Klonoa fan in this day and age. :smile2:
oi mate
since your new here, well, i think you are anyways cause ive never seen you around, imma tell you a secret bootleg klonoa game that has driven me insane for the last week or two

so, theres this post about bootleg klonoa games that is pretty old, it basically talks about klonoa bootlegs and ask people if they know more (https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=2453.0)
someone then talked about a very specific klonoa bootleg game that has a specific feature that, since i can see you watch vinesauce, will be pretty familiar to ya:

"There appears to exist a Klonoa bootleg game. I would show a video of it, but let's just say it's one of THOSE games that likes to pull a sonic.exe-ish game over screen. Do you know about those Mario bootleg games that are full of russian text and scary game over screens? Yeah, I mean one of those, so I'm not going to put a video link here. You probably already know about that, though.

Other than that... No, nothing more I could find."

then someone responds with a dead youtube link saying "could this it?" to which the original user responds yes to

SINCE that link is dead i have no clue what this game is and honestly, judging by how the user talked about this game... do we really want to?
Better Call Rando

Offline Jed the Cabbit

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • I'm known as Jed from _____ on Twitter.com
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2022, 10:57:48 pm »
oi mate
since your new here, well, i think you are anyways cause ive never seen you around, imma tell you a secret bootleg klonoa game that has driven me insane for the last week or two

so, theres this post about bootleg klonoa games that is pretty old, it basically talks about klonoa bootlegs and ask people if they know more (https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=2453.0)
someone then talked about a very specific klonoa bootleg game that has a specific feature that, since i can see you watch vinesauce, will be pretty familiar to ya:

"There appears to exist a Klonoa bootleg game. I would show a video of it, but let's just say it's one of THOSE games that likes to pull a sonic.exe-ish game over screen. Do you know about those Mario bootleg games that are full of russian text and scary game over screens? Yeah, I mean one of those, so I'm not going to put a video link here. You probably already know about that, though.

Other than that... No, nothing more I could find."

then someone responds with a dead youtube link saying "could this it?" to which the original user responds yes to

SINCE that link is dead i have no clue what this game is and honestly, judging by how the user talked about this game... do we really want to?

Yeah I'm new here but not to the series.

Anyhow I can't help you as I'm still getting to know the GBA games much less the actual bootleg Genesis games. I was talking about Vinny's stream on it. I hope the dude will actually play the remake to complete this arc lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHjuE6CsmzA

Good luck with your search! I hope it'll go well!
Jed Cabbit

Offline rando account

• Moo
    • imgur account
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2022, 11:05:07 pm »
Yeah I'm new here but not to the series.

Anyhow I can't help you as I'm still getting to know the GBA games much less the actual bootleg Genesis games. I was talking about Vinny's stream on it. I hope the dude will actually play the remake to complete this arc lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHjuE6CsmzA

Good luck with your search! I hope it'll go well!
thanks
also, i talked about vinesauce cause since you specifically mentioned vinny i thought that youd know about the meme where joel (part of vinesauc) dies in a bootleg genesis game that has that type of game over screen
Better Call Rando

Offline Jed the Cabbit

• Moo
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2022, 11:06:41 pm »
thanks
also, i talked about vinesauce cause since you specifically mentioned vinny i thought that youd know about the meme where joel (part of vinesauc) dies in a bootleg genesis game that has that type of game over screen

Yeah I gotta get back into watching the streams. I haven't really watched in a few years admittedly. Good meme though!
Jed Cabbit

Offline Jed the Cabbit

• Moo
Re: Klonoa's voice has been STOLEN?!
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2022, 05:02:42 pm »
Man nothing like bootleggers to take a fat doody over your favorite games! I grew up with Galaxy 1 so this hurts.  :angry: :screaming: :sad_face: :very_angry:
Jed Cabbit

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2022, 11:45:08 am »
Well, welcome, to China! I've seen Dr. Breen from Half-Life 2 and other HL2 characters being stolen and used for some, other commercial bootlegs, and that was on the Wish, which was, a terrible Wii rip off.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline rando account

• Moo
    • imgur account
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2022, 01:42:29 pm »
Well, welcome, to China! I've seen Dr. Breen from Half-Life 2 and other HL2 characters being stolen and used for some, other commercial bootlegs, and that was on the Wish, which was, a terrible Wii rip off.
excuse me where can i find these commercials?
they seem too good man
Better Call Rando

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2022, 01:45:31 pm »
I mean- Something that was being sold, not, like, an advertisement, but, i think there was an advertisement for like, another rip off, and that was: The Chintendo Vii.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2022, 06:40:33 pm »
Niel Breen in Half-Life?
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery