Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Your Fave Villian?  (Read 11543 times)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: Your Fave Villian?
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2023, 04:05:18 pm »
Ghadi!  :very_angry:

Yeah that's my favorite villain, despite being, well, rather generic, i love his design and how out of place it is in DtP compared to everything else, and, also his magic cape is cool.

Well, not a huge fan of Leorina or King of Sorrow, because, well they aren't really villains, and, i feel like the final boss fight in Lunatea's Veil was, weird and pathetic, would've been nice if Leorina was the final boss instead, right after King of Sorrow.
I loved the PS1 design of the Ghadius, he always seems mysterious to me. And yeah, Ghadius is much more suitable as a villain then Leorina and KoS.

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2023, 01:02:38 pm »
Joka. Sorta just for the feeling there’s so much more to him than we know. He’s a funni lil guy who has a dark siiiide. I assume

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2023, 01:05:28 pm »
All of my favourite villians are from films

I really like the Batman Forever versions of Two-Face and The Riddler. Not to be taken seriously, but I just love watching them!

I also love Hans Gruber from Die Hard. Very professional, and , yet you just want to punch him in the face.