Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Montage Parody  (Read 7657 times)

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
Klonoa Montage Parody
« on: August 03, 2014, 11:08:05 pm »
Are you an enthusiast of memes, swag, no scopes, mountain dew, doritos, marijuana, snoop dogg, Call of Duty, and/or reking skrubs?

If you have ANY idea what I'm talking about, then you qualify to be a part of a possible community montage parody!

How will this all work?
I wish I knew. I'm still not sure how I want to do this. Do we all make our own, or do we create 2 teams and set a deadline? The sooner I can get everyone's opinion and an idea of who can participate, then we can all hopefully come to a conclusion on what we should do.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Klonoa Montage Parody
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 11:21:50 pm »
A long time ago, I though to myself a parody of several Klonoa games...but with Kirby characters instead of Klonoa characters. Basically, Klonoa games enacted by Kirby characters.

....Does that count towards this parody thing?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 11:29:27 pm »
Afraid not. Are you familiar with CoD montages? Well montage parodies are pretty much just over the top versions of those which are made to make fun of the real ones.

Examples:
Mod Edit: might wanna turn down the volume if you wish to hear another day.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 11:33:25 pm by the_darai, Reason: RIP eardrums, that\'s why. »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 11:29:45 pm »
A long time ago, I though to myself a parody of several Klonoa games...but with Kirby characters instead of Klonoa characters. Basically, Klonoa games enacted by Kirby characters.

....Does that count towards this parody thing?

A parody's a parody m8. But it's not a montage parody like Nebs is talking about. If you want I can give you some examples.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 11:35:54 pm »
Oh, you mean like a youtube P00P?

....YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES. I love a really good Youtube poop. I guess I could be quality control, judje what content is or isn't funny. A good youtube poop can be the funniest thing ever. But a bad one? Yeah, bad is bad.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 11:40:53 pm »
YTP and montage parodies could be considered related. They just have a much different set of "inside jokes". Like I said before, the idea is that they're supposed to make fun of Call of Duty montages, but over time, they've kind of strayed away from that.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 11:42:02 pm »
Oh, you mean like a youtube P00P?

....YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES. I love a really good Youtube poop. I guess I could be quality control, judje what content is or isn't funny. A good youtube poop can be the funniest thing ever. But a bad one? Yeah, bad is bad.

It's sort of like one, but the key difference is that most poops are made in Windows Movie Make, most  Montage Parodies are pretty convoluted and even more loud and obnoxious.  But yeah, many similarities to a YTP.

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 03:48:01 pm »
>YTP

Does this count

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 07:35:19 pm »
I know exactly what you are talking about. It's not YouTube poop, it's something else. And I think I might be able to find it!

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2014, 08:30:51 pm »
You don't need to find anything. I'm just asking who would interested in making one, and for suggestions on how we should do it.