No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: REAL Shikon jewel project!!!!  (Read 1376 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
REAL Shikon jewel project!!!!
« on: June 03, 2017, 02:34:12 pm »
So a lot of Inuyasha fans have been doing it WRONG from the Anime what I know the Shikon jewel is a dark purple like color and I am becoming more expertized in jewels! I have figured out a way to BUILD a REAL Shikon Jewel and I am already getting pieces of the arts and crafts project. I am using a dark colored purple Amethyst spherical jewel and modifying it to look exactly like a REAL Shikon jewel necklace from Inuyasha. I don't know if any of you guys like Inuyasha but if you want to keep up with the progress I will be updating this ASAP if I get this played correctly.

I know about energy manifesting so I could give it an equal balanced amount of energy from the Anime its self I am currently a beginner enthusiast in charging up chi energy. I want to make sure not to infuse it with negative energy so I won't make it to where you can become a full breeded demon. How ever Amethyst are really the closest thing that remind me of the Shikon jewel!

I exist in your thoughts and dreams.