You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Random Prompt of the Day!  (Read 6044 times)

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
Re: Random Prompt of the Day!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2023, 12:45:53 pm »
I've no doubt in my mind Klonoa would be Scout.

Online Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2023, 09:59:15 pm »
I guess I’ve tagged myself in for random prompt of the day for now.

What side would each Klonoa character have taken in the Sega vs Nintendo console war?

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2023, 10:25:56 pm »
Alot of people will say Sega, because most Klonoa fans are Sonic fans, but, not really Sega in general fans, but, i always thought Klonoa 2 Lunatea's Veil was a perfect match for the Gamecube, but at the same time, yeah, i also thought Door to Phantomile was a perfect match to Sega Saturn, but, considering most of Klonoa's games, were unironically released on Nintendo hardware (GBA and Wii), his side, is on Nintendo.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 10:32:29 pm by rapappa the pepper, Reason: Forgot 2 words. »
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Moo
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2023, 01:47:05 pm »
Imagine cheesy 90s ads for edgy Klonoa if he was for Genesis  x_x

Yea, seems more likely to be on Nintendo

Online Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2023, 09:42:39 pm »
I think Lolo would be Nintendo, and Popka & Chipple would be Sega. I can see Tat and Leorina also being Sega gamers.

Guntz might actually be Neo Geo and Pango CD-i. Dunno why, both give me those vibes…

One more and then I’ll let someone else have a go: What kind of music do you think the Klonoa characters listen to?

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2023, 10:14:41 pm »
Grandpa likes Blues and those old really strong songs with horns, bass, brass, and vocals from the 60s that just screams NYC.

Klonoa... If this is Lunatea's Veil Klonoa, he, probably... Why the hell am i thinking of Weezer?  :embarassed: But i feel like he likes Beethoven in general, ...  :embarassed:

Lolo... Likes those cheesy vocal songs, strings / violin, piano as well, poppy music, and like, those love like songs probably.

Hewpoe... Can't help but feel that he really digs piano, orchestral music and operas, like, he is just, the classy guy from the kingdom afterall.  ;)

Popka... Popka is weird, i just feel like he listens to funk (80s funk i guess) and is just angry at new music like me, and likes rock...

Balue likes classic rock, and maybe those cheesy songs as well...

Leorina just straight up metal and hard rock.  :bad_straight_face:

Guntz is, obviously classic rock.

Tat probably likes strings, violin, and like, "The Sims" american dream music. (no pun intended)
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Moo
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2023, 12:52:11 pm »
Now it's my turn >=)

Guntz vs. Shadow, who wins?

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2023, 03:10:22 pm »
Now it's my turn >=)

Guntz vs. Shadow, who wins?
Whoever pulls the trigger first, Wild West duel style.  :bad_straight_face: Anyways it kinda depends on the context of the fight and what each of them have currently with them. But this is a really interesting question and it'd be cool to see a fight like this animated!  :unsure:
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2023, 03:14:57 pm »
Shadow would be the winner to be honest... He has more powers besides funny guns and being edgy, afterall, he's the Ultimate Life Form! And with the chaos emerald, he has even more powers and chances than Guntz has.

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2023, 03:31:15 pm »
Shadow would be the winner to be honest... He has more powers besides funny guns and being edgy, afterall, he's the Ultimate Life Form! And with the chaos emerald, he has even more powers and chances than Guntz has.
Unless it's BOOM Shadow, then he's weaker than a twig  :embarassed: That's the only way Gruntz would win, at least that's how I see it.
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)