Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Housepets! Are Gonna Give You Another Thing to Talk About  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
Housepets! Are Gonna Give You Another Thing to Talk About
« on: December 19, 2016, 01:06:25 pm »
Hey, @King of Sorrow (Sable-Xeno), remember this?

So... yeah. Housepets. It's cool. Might not be your thing. Unless it is. Well, for me, it kinda gave me a weird feeling of nostalgia... Not in the sad way, but just made me feel... Happy? Like visiting an old friend that I haven't seen since childhood... No, wait. That's a perfect example of sad nostalgia... Uh, like just silently listening to some entertaining strangers' conversation about vintage cheeses from the other side of the street. Yeah. You know, this reminds me of this one time where I had the sudden longing to watch Sonic the Hedgehog, as if it was something I watched every Saturday morning as a kid even though I haven't, and I'm just gonna stop talking now.

Look. If you're thinking that it's weird that have any idea he even posted that, I've been on this forum way longer than I've been a member, so it is in fact not weird.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 12:59:53 pm by Painty »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Housepets! Are Gonna Give You Another Thing to Talk About
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 01:34:10 pm »
I haven't read Housepets in a while. I once got caught up but then it was years ago so now I'm behind again. It's not that I don't have interest in it, I just...I dunno. I'm not invested in it like I was.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 11:14:17 am »
I put the image up for you. ;)

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 12:30:26 pm »
Ah... How I've dreamed of it looking like that. Thanks a bunch. I would've done it myself, but I've only just figured out that there's a place where I can put disks in my laptop (See? Don't even know what it's called. :P)

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 12:19:08 pm »
Sorry for double posting, but this thread is going nowhere. Let it rest peacefully among the rest of those threads that everybody forgot about.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 09:27:17 pm »
Wait...this thread was made just to catch my attention? I mean, thanks...guess I probably wouldn't have noticed if I didn't decide to check.

Not in a talkative mood right now, but...thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).