No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Possible Undub?  (Read 8005 times)

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
Re: Possible Undub?
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2022, 06:49:54 pm »
I don't really get the appeal but I hope Klonoa Encore has an option for this as long as the normal Klonoa Phantomilian language is the default. More options can only be a good thing.
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline OCG

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Serbian Prinny
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2022, 07:51:01 pm »
I don't really get the appeal but I hope Klonoa Encore has an option for this as long as the normal Klonoa Phantomilian language is the default. More options can only be a good thing.

Oh trust me, there is a decently-sized undubbing community not exclusive to Klonoa fandom that requested this undub for years.
I myself asked if undub exists around the year 2012 and have waited ever since.
Might not appeal to everybody but it definitely does to one portion of the fanbase.

I agree Klonoa Encore should support all 3 dubs and if the game will be on Steam, then it probably will in order to have one unified global release.
Then again, there is a chance if Klonoa Encore will include Klonoa 2 as well, they might not want to spend additional money to make Japanese and English dubs for Klonoa 2 and they might opt to use Phantomilian language exclusively for both games so it's identical because it would be weird if Klonoa 1 had 3 dubs while Klonoa 2 had only one dub.

Offline NelloPed

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2022, 10:04:29 am »
Then again, there is a chance if Klonoa Encore will include Klonoa 2 as well, they might not want to spend additional money to make Japanese and English dubs for Klonoa 2 and they might opt to use Phantomilian language exclusively for both games so it's identical because it would be weird if Klonoa 1 had 3 dubs while Klonoa 2 had only one dub.

If that proves to be true, I will definitely port the Japanese dub over, no questions asked.
(I should really make a new post for this patch... One day...)
@mushroom32x If I happen to make a new post for the undub, could you then update your blogpost of it? Thx  ;D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 10:08:40 am by NelloPed »

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2022, 12:09:01 am »
If that proves to be true, I will definitely port the Japanese dub over, no questions asked.
(I should really make a new post for this patch... One day...)
@mushroom32x If I happen to make a new post for the undub, could you then update your blogpost of it? Thx  ;D
Yes, I will certainly update the post then~