No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Massive accordion thread of Sorted Klonoa screenshots 2.0  (Read 7816 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Massive accordion thread of Sorted Klonoa screenshots 2.0
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 11:37:21 am »
If I got a 1:44.30 in 2014 on emulator it is probably not legit or during the time I was trying to explore every vision with a modified jump/fly cheat which makes me go upwards really fast. Also I don't even remember getting a 1:44 anywhere / I didn't bother with the speed running stuff back then x_o

Edit: I thought on it more and tried to remember how I ever got such an absurd time. But I think what happened is I modified the fly cheat to be a bit more like upwards falling and I flew through much of Balue's tower that day to rush to get pics
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:14:42 pm by Vokadae »

Offline Balneor

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 06:08:13 pm »
Well, that resolve the issue I had, thanks. Funny to me that this is actually legitimately beatable.

Offline Fennekin

• Fennekin Lover
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Please sit, and let's talk for a while.
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 07:20:48 am »
Think your high quality photos might be a little, too high quality. :embarassed:
A lot of the images load about halfway before breaking. I'm not sure if this is just me.  x_x

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 08:13:42 am »
Might be the host :( but it is the only image host I could find that would even allow me to upload screenshots of those sizes.

:V I could theoretically go farther but it's diminishing returns / not so worth it xD. I just need a good Nvidia GPU for it.

Offline whipperwhipandwizkid

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • on like hot butter on the top the pop corn yall
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2020, 01:25:11 pm »
big ol necropost, but this must have taken a while, thanks  for adding to the sadly limited pictures of tat