The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa ~ Possible Hint For Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U, and here's why...  (Read 2957 times)

Offline bemuzzled

• *furry flomp*
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Hill Top Zone
how did you guys get that picture from all of that??

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
Quote from: "bemuzzled"
how did you guys get that picture from all of that??
I got the screen cap using Sony Vegas.

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
I remember when Cloud (from Final Fantasy VII) was "proven" to appear in the then-upcoming SSB Brawl. This reminds me of that day.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
This thread made me laugh so much. I know we all want something new klonoa related to come out, but come on! Analysing clouds in a trailer? If you look close enough... really, really, REALLY close enough you can see a cold bottle of beer.

• Hero in Training
Quote from: "SurrealBrain"
I remember when Cloud (from Final Fantasy VII) was "proven" to appear in the then-upcoming SSB Brawl. This reminds me of that day.

And more importantly, how are the two related? I don't think very many people noticed this.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:14:19 pm by YouDontKnowWhoIam »

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
Quote from: "Gyzyn"
This thread made me laugh so much. I know we all want something new klonoa related to come out, but come on! Analysing clouds in a trailer? If you look close enough... really, really, REALLY close enough you can see a cold bottle of beer.
I almost died laughing from this  ^_^
It a me

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Well, Klonoa's GBA games were released as Japanese exclusive Wiiware; however, Klonoa still didn't appear in Smash Brawl even though his games had been available on Wii. (Although we got a remake which is disappointing to some) I don't really know what's the difference between a Wiiware and a virtual console release, but I know that no GBA games is playable on VC before "Virtual Console for WiiU/3DS" shows up.

Empire of dreams was released along with the launch of GBA, so what's wrong with the game getting released early again? What's more, Nintendo and Namco have cooperated many times before, like developing Mario Kart arcade version together.

As to the director, Masahiro Sakurai, He's not familiar to me. All I can tell is he's in charge of producing the most of Kirby's games. (Which aren't my favorites LOL) I don't know how he surprises his fans.
In a recent interview, he said PS4 is great and had brought one. - He's not a Nintendo employee after all.

I don't think Nintendo would give hints in this way. Have you ever heard about Project X Zone?

TL;DR: Cool story, but I don't buy it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:37:20 pm by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
I'm reading some of these posts and I think I ought to mention this. The topic creator said POSSIBLE HINT. This dosen't necessarily mean it IS a hint.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

• Hero in Training
I'm gonna say this right now before I close the book on this topic.
We have about 2ish weeks till E3. I'm not holding my breath entirely, but that hint Vincentmrl and I spotted does have me intrigued.
I feel at the moment we should just brush this off and see what happens.
But remember, we got the Wii Fit Trainer. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.

~YouDontKnowWhoIam

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Your right. Anything can happen, but we shouldn't cross our fingers or hold our breath just in case.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.